It's unbreakably simple and so easy to open and close you can use your bare toe to operate it.
Palm City, Florida (PRWEB) May 16, 2014
After two intense years of development, the unbreakable VacPort™ built in dust pan with LED illumination is now in production for central vacuum systems. Known for its innovative designs and outstanding engineering, InterVac Design has revealed the first ever sweep inlet valve that doesn’t require a spring to operate the mechanism.
“It’s unbreakably simple and so easy to open and close you can use your bare toe to operate it,” said Peter Schlapkohl, the inventor of the new VacPort™. “This is a product everyone has been asking for and waiting for us to develop. Today, we are excited to say VacPort is here!” Schlapkohl added.
The innovative VacPort features include:
- Two LED lights to illuminate the path of the dirt’s’ entry into the central vacuum system
- Available with LED (model A900) or without LED lights (model A910)
- Easy to operate
- Does not require heavy pressure to open and close or an instruction manual to explain the mechanism
- Lower lip for dirt entry is straight and rigid so dirt cannot collect underneath the lip
- Made of high-tech polycarbonate
- Horizontal hose or pipe connection
- No springs! Just two small magnets hold the entry door in the open position
- Elegant, high end design
- No screw heads or open slot is visible
- The wide door lever makes the VacPort™ easy for the customer to locate under the toe-kick in kitchen cabinets
- Power requirements: 24 volt AC directly from the central vacuum to the VacPort™
- Made in USA
“This truly is an amazing product that makes cleaning with a vacuum even easier and more convenient. It’s a product that customers worldwide had requested we design to make it unbreakable and produce it with LED illumination. It took two years to perfect it but customers will soon find out it was well worth the wait for the debut of VacPort!” Schlapkohl concluded.
For information about becoming a distributor or dealer VacPort™, contact interVac today at (888) 499-1925.
interVac Design Corp was founded in 1998 by Peter and Susan Schlapkohl with the belief that the only way to provide the best products possible is to control what goes into the product. interVac products are engineered for peak performance and every Made in the USA interVac product is thoroughly tested before it leaves the factory. The company strives to advance its hybrid products through better technology, precision engineering, and better ideas. interVac backs its products with warranties that set standards for the industry.
interVac products, depending on the product line, are available for purchase online, through vacuum stores, at select Recreational Vehicle dealers and are provided by preferred Recreational Vehicle manufacturers. interVac is headquartered in Palm City, Florida and sells throughout the United States and worldwide. For more information about interVac Design Corp, you may visit their website at http://www.intervacdesign.com or call (888) 499-1925.