We’re confident that we’re bringing the world’s best compactors to market, and this new model is perfect for ground-fed operations.
Charlotte, NC (PRWEB) May 13, 2014
Wastequip, the leading North American manufacturer of waste and recycling equipment, announces the launch of the 265IP Precision Series Compactor. The 265IP model is ideal for walk-up or ground-fed applications, and is the second self-contained model to be offered in the game-changing Precision Series compactor line.
Like the 265XP model released in late 2013, the 265IP self-contained model was born from extensive research and testing through simulation of a year of normal to heavy compactor use. The comprehensive benchmarking study determined features deemed most important by end-users, inspiring the design of a complete line of state-of-the-art compactors packed with advanced features.
Wastequip’s new 265IP Precision Series Compactor is not your typical compactor – it’s packed with leading-edge features:
- Ultra-high molecular weight (UHMW) precision-guided ram is suspended above chamber floor for minimal spring-back, near-frictionless gliding, smoother operation, and reduced wear.
- Large, removable access panel for simple, time-saving inspection, maintenance, and clean-out – up to 33% reduction in maintenance time, so service techs finish faster.
- Heavy-duty rear door with full door seal has an adjustable sliding hinge that draws the door in evenly, containing both odors and liquids.
- Features Wastequip’s popular Guardian Power Unit with Automatic Maintenance Scheduling (AMS) that alerts operators when maintenance is due, and Watch Dog timer that prevents motor burnout.
- Simple, user-friendly controls with push-button start make compactor operation practically effortless (simply load material, turn key to “on” position, and press start button).
- Backed by an industry leading five-year structural warranty.
“Wastequip is extremely excited to introduce the second model in our Precision Series line – the 265IP two-yard self-contained compactor,” said Kirk Warren, product manager for Wastequip’s technical products division. “We’re confident that we’re bringing the world’s best compactors to market, and this new model is a workhorse. After digging through exhaustive research and competitive benchmarking, we invested in designing the Precision Series line to center around application-specific compactors. This new model is perfect for ground-fed operations.”
Like all Wastequip products, the new 265IP Precision Series self-contained compactor will stand up to the toughest job, with less maintenance and downtime. Priced competitively, the 265IP model is best suited for wet waste; and is ideal for supermarkets, shopping malls, hospitals, restaurants, office buildings, and retail establishments.
Wastequip is the leading North American manufacturer of waste and recycling equipment, with an international network of manufacturing facilities and the most extensive dealer network in North America. Wastequip’s broad range of waste and recycling equipment and systems is used to collect, process and transport recyclables, solid waste, liquid waste and organics. The company’s brands include Wastequip, Toter, Galbreath, Pioneer, Accurate, Cusco, Mountain Tarp and Parts Place. For more information, visit http://www.wastequip.com.