Our sales teams are thrilled with it. Having instant access to the most current marketing materials, even when offline, is key for our business.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) May 14, 2014
Today, AppGlu introduces Ready-to-Run enterprise mobile apps "as a service." AppGlu arms salespeople with custom branded iOS and Android mobile apps that contain their company’s most current product information, marketing collateral and sales presentations. For companies and teams who need to mobilize their salesforce quickly and affordably, AppGlu helps sales operations and marketing managers create and customize an app themselves, without upfront costs or needing software developers.
READY-TO-RUN ENTERPRISE MOBILE APPS FOR SALES TEAMS
AppGlu Ready-to-Run mobile apps ensure sales reps have instant access to the most current marketing and sales materials, even when offline, and make meetings more engaging, productive, and measurable through in-app analytics. AppGlu includes the features and mobile app best-practices found in custom enterprise mobile apps that typically cost hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars to create, but with AppGlu they’re available to any company for a simple monthly subscription.
"Custom enterprise mobile apps can cost upwards of a million dollars for design, development, backend services and integrations, and ongoing maintenance and operations," said Adam Fingerman, CEO of AppGlu. "AppGlu provides a custom branded app experience for salespeople, partners and customers, without requiring a developer and without any upfront costs."
CUSTOMER SUCCESS STORY: PENUMBRA
Penumbra, a global medical devices company with over 400 employees, has deployed an AppGlu sales enablement mobile app for their sales team. Penumbra wanted to mobilize their salesforce quickly and provide the experience of a custom branded app, but without the time or upfront costs to build one. With AppGlu, Penumbra rapidly launched a successful enterprise mobile app, complete with a cloud-based mobile CMS, usage analytics dashboard, and 24x7 operations and support, all for an affordable monthly subscription.
"AppGlu allows us to afford a custom branded app experience that makes our salespeople more successful," said John Lockhart, VP of Marketing, Penumbra. "Our sales teams are thrilled with it. Having instant access to the most current marketing materials, even when offline, is key for our business."
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
AppGlu enterprise mobile apps provide a complete set of features and benefits for companies and teams:
- Launch Apps Quickly. AppGlu Ready-to-Run enterprise apps can be created and customized in minutes, without a developer.
- Custom Branded Apps. AppGlu apps are easily customized with unique content and styling to match corporate branding.
- Admin Dashboard. The AppGlu admin dashboard allows marketing and sales operations managers to manage their app's appearance and content, and see detailed usage analytics.
- Always Up To Date. Always Available. AppGlu apps automatically update to the latest content, and are available anytime, even when there’s no network connection.
- Secure Enterprise Apps. AppGlu offers private apps with secure access for employees and partners, or public apps for customers distributed through iOS and Android app stores.
- Affordable Monthly Pricing. AppGlu provides a million dollar custom app experience for an affordable monthly price, with no upfront costs or commitment.
Visit http://appglu.com to try AppGlu now. The first 30 days are always free, and then pricing starts at under $500 per month, which includes custom branded iOS and Android enterprise apps, the AppGlu CMS and analytics dashboard, and 24x7 monitoring and operations.
AppGlu provides custom branded Ready-to-Run mobile apps for sales teams that can be created in minutes through a self-service dashboard. Unlike one-off custom apps that have large upfront costs, AppGlu has no upfront costs – just a simple monthly fee. It’s a low risk, fast and affordable way for companies to mobilize their salesforce. AppGlu is used today by leading companies, such as Honeywell and Penumbra. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, and was founded by mobile app experts who have created over 200 smartphone and tablet apps. A free 30 day trial is available at http://appglu.com.
AppGlu and Ready-to-Run are trademarks of AppGlu, Inc.