The Dengue EpiCast Report provides an overview of the dengue fever risk factors and comorbidities
Albany, NewYork (PRWEB) May 14, 2014
Dengue fever is a febrile illness caused by a single-stranded flavirius most commonly transmitted by the Aedes aegypti mosquito. Dengue fever is one of the most prevalent arthropod-borne diseases affecting humans. The severity of dengue fever ranges from asymptomatic cases, to classic dengue fever, and to DHF or DSS.
Complete Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/epicast-report-dengue-epidemiology-forecast-to-2023-report.html
GlobalData epidemiologists sourced government-based publications for the forecast of reported laboratory-confirmed dengue fever cases, including official national dengue reports, weekly surveillance reports, and reportable disease databases.
GlobalData epidemiologists forecast that laboratory-confirmed dengue cases in the 5MM will increase from an annual average of 304,608 cases from 2009-2013 to 339,104 cases in 2023 with an annual growth rate (AGR) of 1.13%. Brazil will have almost half the number of reported laboratory-confirmed dengue cases among the 5MM throughout the forecast period (207,000 cases in 2023). GlobalData epidemiologists believe that introductions of new or long-dormant dengue serotypes would be a significant driver in disease transmission in the 5MM during the next 10 years.
All Latest Market Research Report @ http://www.researchmoz.us/latest-report.html
This report is based on laboratory-confirmed dengue cases reported by the national surveillance systems of the 5MM. Therefore, it should be used with the understanding that reported cases are a function of the dengue case burden in the country as well as the type and capacity of the dengue surveillance system.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of dengue fever epidemiology in the 5MM, incorporating risk factors, disease burden, outbreak periodicity, serotype circulation pattern, regional variations in disease pattern, and age- and sex-specific distribution. The analysis is based on strong sources, including official national dengue reports, weekly surveillance reports, and reportable disease databases. GlobalData epidemiologists supplemented the national-level surveillance data with peer-reviewed regional studies. The analysis was also conducted using consistent methodology across the 5MM, thereby allowing meaningful comparison of the forecast numbers.
All Countrywise Report @ http://www.researchmoz.us/country.html.
- The Dengue EpiCast Report provides an overview of the dengue fever risk factors and comorbidities, global and historical epidemiology trends, and circulating serotypes (DENV-1, DENV-2, DENV-3, and DENV-4) in five major markets (5MM) (Brazil, India, Mexico, Singapore, and Thailand). In addition, this report includes a 10-year epidemiology forecast for the reported laboratory-confirmed incident cases of dengue fever (including classic dengue fever, dengue hemorrhagic fever (DHF), and dengue shock syndrome (DSS)) for the 5MM. The reported laboratory-confirmed incident cases are segmented by sex and age (<1 year, 1 year, 2-14 years, 15-44 years, 45-64 years, and =65 years).
- The dengue epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
- The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 5MM.
Browse Reports in Diseases & Conditions @ http://www.researchmoz.us/diseases-conditions-market-reports-67.html
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global dengue market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global dengue market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the sex and age groups that present the best opportunities for dengue pharmaceutical products in each of the markets covered.
United States (USA)-Molecular Diagnostics Market
Molecular diagnostics (http://www.researchmoz.us/united-states-usa-molecular-diagnostics-market-test-volume-forecast-and-companies-report.html) is a rapidly–advancing area of research and medicine, with new technologies and applications being added continuously. Molecular diagnostics is the promising area which can transform disease diagnosis, as diagnosis based on symptoms and use of surrogate markers is replaced by genomic and proteomic analysis. This fundamental shift offers the promise for early disease detection, potentially before symptoms have even occurred. United States molecular diagnostic market for 2018 is anticipated to more than double from its current value in 2013. In United States molecular diagnostic market, infectious disease controls the highest market share in 2013.
H3N2 Infection - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
Global Markets Directs, H3N2 Infection - Pipeline Review, H1 2014, (http://www.researchmoz.us/h3n2-infection-pipeline-review-h1-2014-report.html) provides an overview of the H3N2 Infections therapeutic pipeline. This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for H3N2 Infection, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for H3N2 Infection and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948