Pleasanton, CA (PRWEB) May 15, 2014
Steelwedge, the leader in cloud sales and operations planning (S&OP) solutions, today announced that it will host a lunch roundtable session at the 2014 Gartner Supply Chain Executive Conference entitled “Fast Track to S&OP Maturity: The HP Experience and salesforce.com Insight” on Wednesday, May 21, at 12:30 pm. As a silver sponsor of the event, Steelwedge will also exhibit at Booth #214 in the conference’s Solution Showcase.
Roundtable session information:
"Fast Track to S&OP Maturity: The HP Experience and salesforce.com Insight"
Wednesday, May 21, at 12:30 pm, Grand Sonoran H
Sales and operations planning has existed for 30-plus years, but most companies get stuck at an early stage of Gartner’s Five-Stage Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) Maturity Model. This session will offer real-world insights on breaking through to higher levels.
- Hear from HP about how S&OP and collaborative demand planning technology improves its business results
- Learn from salesforce.com how to translate sales funnel information in CRM into demand planning insights
- Learn how people, process and technology can align around S&OP
- Pervinder Johar, Supply Chain CIO, HP
- Shubber Ali, Vice President Strategic Innovation, salesforce.com
- Glen Margolis, Chief Executive Officer, Steelwedge Software
Follow #GartnerSCC and @steelwedge on Twitter to receive updates from the event.
Steelwedge Software is the leading Integrated Business Planning solution provider. Steelwedge’s cloud Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) software solutions connect people, process and technology to power a single view of a company’s business. In a volatile global business environment, that single line of sight powers reliable “what-if” scenario modeling and mobile analytics to pinpoint the financial impact of supply-demand trade-offs. Some of the world's largest manufacturing companies including Jaguar Land Rover, Lenovo, Monsanto and Sony, trust Steelwedge to help them mitigate risk and rapidly adapt to global economic, political and environmental change through best-in-class S&OP.