In our 9.5 release we’ve enhanced our customer’s experience, and incorporated features that will improve the experience of our customers’ clients.
Sydney (PRWEB) June 03, 2014
Customer experience management is the latest marketing buzz term, but studies show most Australian companies are grappling with how to do it well. A positive customer experience involves not only what the customer sees when they come to a website, but the back-end systems (http://bit.ly/elcomcms95) that support a smooth journey as well.
It’s these behind-the-scenes systems that contribute as much to customer experiences as a company website, things like marketing automation, demand generation, personalization, social integration and lead nurturing.
Where and how customers access a company site is equally important. In a recent survey conducted by Elcom, 59 per cent of respondents said their website is not mobile or tablet friendly. The implications for these businesses are huge.
“Mobile friendly sites aren’t optional anymore, without it, you’re really hindering your company’s ability to feature in the information and evaluation stages of the buyer cycle,” Brooke Campbell, Marketing Manager at Elcom said.
Elcom helps businesses get the most from their websites, intranets and portals by integrating with existing technology. They bridge the gap between marketing, internal communications and IT, ensuring upgrades or complete revamps meet everyone’s needs.
Later this month, Elcom will release its latest CMS upgrade – elcomCMS 9.5. Improving customer experience is at the core of the features and enhancements of this release, which include:
- Content personalization – Segmentation-based delivery of content to your website visitors. Giving them more of what they’re interested in and less of the irrelevant stuff. This includes built-in email marketing, content ratings and sharing, polls, YouTube connector and CRM integration.
- Performance – As webpage load-time increases, audience bounce rate also increases. Our performance improvements help to increase website conversions.
- Mobile App – Give employees access to documents, web content, and conversations via Elcom's intranet app. Increase the reach of communications to mobile devices and engage a mobile orientated workforce. Push critical information out to user’s mobile phones anytime, anywhere.
- SAML – Connect different business platforms to allow employees to use their existing company login credentials to sign directly into their Intranet, wherever they are.
- Responsive admin – Sometimes you need to change your site on the go, so our admin interface is now mobile friendly so you can update your site anytime, anywhere, on any device.
- Migration toolkit – Automate and reduce time taken to transfer content from old to new sites.
- Persona/Device view – Quick view of the various versions created for personalization and mobile devices
- Web API – REST API making customisation and extensions to web functionality easier for developers.
- Themes – Import and use a pre-built theme or build your own elcomCMS theme with ease. Themes allow you to update your website’s look and feel with a flick of a switch.
“In our 9.5 release we’ve enhanced our customer’s experience, and incorporated features that will improve the experience of our customers’ clients. And because we’re techies at heart, we made sure there are some great additions for our IT/technical and developer friends,” Tim Kirkman, Elcom’s Product Director said.
“We understand that companies have put significant time, money and resource investment into existing systems. With new technology coming out every week to support marketing efforts it’s increasingly hard to stay up to date. Knowing company budgets and resources only go so far we have created 9.5 as a platform that serves as a foundation for all communication tools.”
For more information, contact info(at)elcomcms(dot)com or go to http://www.elcomcms.com.
Elcom is a global provider of enterprise web content management systems. Elcom assists mid to enterprise organizations achieve their online objectives for corporate websites, intranets, portals, mobile, social, eCommerce, learning management and online marketing through one powerfully simple and secure platform: elcomCMS.
elcomCMS can be delivered in the cloud, as a SaaS, on-premise or hosted.
Based in Sydney, Australia and San Francisco, USA; Elcom is a Microsoft Gold partner with more than 1,000 successful customer implementations around the world.
Find out more: http://www.elcomCMS.com.