London, UK (PRWEB) May 15, 2014
The global feldspar production fell down considerably in 2009. During 2009-2011, it grew by over 1.5 million tonnes. As of 2011, the world’s total feldspar production stood at nearly 20.7 million tonnes. However, in 2012, the feldspar production declined by more than 10% and was estimated at just over 19.3 million tonnes. Italy and Turkey ranked the 1st and the 2nd in the world in terms of supply volume, accounting respectively for 24.3% and 20.7% of the world’s total feldspar production volume.
Potash fertilizers, glass and ceramics, which currently are the major feldspar applications, are predicted to spur feldspar consumption worldwide. At the same time, surging prices of energy sources along with increasing transportation costs are the main market growth challenges. The highest demand will likely come from Eastern Europe, South America, Southeast Asia, India and China. In 2014, the growth pace of the world feldspar production is likely to improve, and the overall production is forecast to grow by 4% per year in the next 5 years. In 2017, the worldwide feldspar production is predicted to exceed 22.4 million tonnes.
Comprehensive analysis and forecast of the feldspar market at different geographical levels can be found in the in-demand research study “Feldspar: 2014 Market Review and Forecast” drawn up by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. The report offers a close look at the present situation and historical background of the feldspar market; provides industry future outlook; uncovers accurate data showing feldspar capacities, production, demand, foreign trade statistics, and reviews recent regional price fluctuations.
Title: Feldspar: 2014 Market Review and Forecast
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 1,090.00
The report gives access to the top-level qualitative and also quantitative information on the historical and present performance of the feldspar market along with a wealthy pack of valuable data showing feldspar capacities, consumption, production and also exports and imports. Besides, the in-demand study includes a close analysis of the key region-wide and country-wide feldspar markets, carefully discusses the major market development trends, describes the actual situation in the raw materials sector as well as reviews the latest changes in the regional feldspar prices. Deep insights into the competitive climate and detailed profiles of the leading enterprises are given in the topical study. In addition, the insightful report offers a 5-year feldspar market future outlook with detailed performance forecasts, touches upon the world feldspar industry hottest issues and important concerns, provides a summary of the most prominent industry news.
Reasons to Buy:
- Learn essential details about the worldwide feldspar market scenario.
- Get a close look at the key market development trends and, thus, be ready to work out effective business strategies and boost your company’s activities.
- Take accurate business and strategic decisions, based on the top-level market intelligence.
- Obtain access to reliable estimations of present and historical feldspar industry performance (global, by region and country).
- Receive authoritative statistics on feldspar consumption, production, capacities, imports and exports (globally, by region and country).
- Become abreast of the important feldspar industry news, activities and events.
- Gain a clear understanding of the significant industry issues/concerns.
- Compare the performance of the major geographical markets.
- Identify the most lucrative markets and/or market sectors and learn how to exploit the emerging opportunities.
- Find out about the possible feldspar industry development trends through 2018.
More in-demand market research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.