(PRWEB) May 19, 2014
PR News will recognize 23 social media bright lights on June 2, 2014 at its Social Media Icon Awards Luncheon in New York City. This prestigious group of digital leaders have made tremendous strides in moving social media efforts to the forefront of their PR strategies.
The 2014 class of Social Media MVPs will be recognized on June 2 in New York City:
- David Armano, Edelman Digital
- Danielle Brigida, National Wildlife Federation
- LaSandra Brill, Symantec
- Amelia Burke-Garcia, Westat
- Erica Campbell Byrum, For Rent Media Solutions and Homes.com
- Kevin Dando, PBS
- Jim Delaney, Activate Sports & Entertainment
- Scott DeYager, Toyota Motor Sales USA
- Frank Eliason, Citibank
- Sam Ford, Peppercomm
- Joy Hays, AT&T
- Brett Holland, Pepco Holdings, Inc.
- Bob Jacobs, NASA
- Leanne Jakubowski, Walt Disney World Resort
- Evan Kraus, APCO Worldwide
- Stacy Martinet, Mashable
- Christi McNeill, Patron Spirits Company
- Kristin Montalbano, National Geographic Channel
- Christopher S. Penn, SHIFT Communications
- Patrick R. Riccards, Collaborative Communications
- Jennifer Stalzer, MasterCard
- Lt. Stephanie M. Young, United States Coast Guard
- Albe Zakes, TerraCycle
PR News will also recognize top communications campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and Instagram. To view the full list of finalists or to register online, visit http://www.prnewsonline.com/SMIA_Luncheon2014.
The Social Media MVPs represent the innovators and trendsetters on social media. These professionals were nominated by colleagues and carefully selected by PR News to be a part of this esteemed list. PR News is excited to celebrate its inaugural group of Social Media MVPs alongside its Social Media Icon Awards finalists at the June 2 Social Media Icon Awards Luncheon.
For questions regarding PR News’ Social Media Icon Awards Luncheon, email Kristina McHale at kmchale(at)accessintel(dot)com.
About PR News:
PR News is a daily intellectual hub that serves the communications and marketing community at corporations, agencies and nonprofits. The PR News Group focuses on honing and growing PR practitioners' skills in social media, crisis management, digital PR, measurement, employee relations, media training, CSR and writing through its flagship newsletter, webinars, conferences, awards programs, workshops and guidebooks. With the launch of its weekly newsletter over 70 years ago, PR News has remained dedicated to supporting the growth of communicators all while keeping them abreast of the latest news affecting the industry. For more information, please visit http://www.prnewsonline.com.