Point Of Care Diagnostics Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends And Forecast 2012 - 2018
Albany, New York USA (PRWEB) May 19, 2014
North America is the largest Automotive Battery Market, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. China is one of the fastest growing markets and commercial vehicle consumers in the world. The increasing investment in research and developments by the manufacturers of automotive batteries is another driving factor which is bringing new products and thus increasing the market demand. The replacement market accounts for 80% of the total automotive batteries market.
Browse the full report: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/automotive-battery-market.html
On the basis of vehicle type, there are broadly seven categories of automotive batteries: Passenger car battery, Utility vehicle battery, Light commercial vehicle battery, Medium commercial battery, Two-wheeler battery, Three-wheeler battery and Farm vehicle battery. With the increasing number of Electric vehicles, the market for their batteries, also called traction batteries, has also gained share in the market. On the basis of technology, Nickel-Metal Hydride batteries are expected to have the highest growth rate in the next few years. Some of the major companies operational in this market are Johnson Controls, Exide Technologies, GS Yuasa, East Penn Manufacturing, Camel Group, Fengfan and Fiamm Group.
Some of the major players in this industry are Abbott Laboratories, Beckman Coulter, Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Nipro Diagnostics, Johnson & Johnson, and Siemens Medical Solutions.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of:
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments