London, UK (PRWEB) May 16, 2014
Along with intensifying water shortage problem in China, the domestic water-saving irrigation industry witnessed robust development during the past several decades. The area of the country’s farmland irrigation was around 62.5 million ha at the end of 2012 – just over 52% of all local farmlands. Meantime, the areas of China’s water-saving irrigation climbed to 31.2 million ha, whilst the area of spray irrigation and micro spray irrigation in the country stood at 6.6 million ha, and the area of low-pressure pipe irrigation was nearly 7.5 million ha.
Presently, the share of the Chinese spray irrigation and drip irrigation area in the effective irrigation area is just 6.7%, whilst it is around 80% in the countries with developed water-saving agriculture. In comparison with the countries that have developed agricultural irrigation systems, micro spray irrigation is considered to be a novel spray irrigation mode in China. Micro spray hose is one of the most cost-effective micro spray irrigation equipments in China, which is primarily used to irrigate flowers, economic crops, fruit trees, greenhouse and lawn planting.
In-demand research study “Market Research of Micro Spray Hose in China” prepared by Guangzhou CCM Information Science & Technology Co. (CCM) is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Market Research of Micro Spray Hose in China
Published: April, 2014
Price: US$ 16,200.00
A comprehensive guide to the Chinese micro spray hose market together with a pack of data covering the present and historical local market performance is included in the report. Besides, the topical study presents a clear description of the actual irrigation situation in the country, touches upon the regulative issues and features the government support on the country’s water-saving irrigation equipment industry. The report encloses authoritative information on the micro spray hose production and consumption in China, characterizes the competitive climate, profiles the dominant market players and also offers case studies of the Chinese micro spray hose producers. The study investigates the key factors shaping the Chinese micro spray hose market, outlines the top opportunities, discusses the most important local market issues and, furthermore, provides a 5-year future outlook for China’s micro spray hose market.
- Extensive overview of the irrigation system in China, encompassing vital details on the country’s climate characteristics, water resources and also irrigation situation.
- Detailed description of the regulative framework, related laws and policies.
- Close look at the Chinese micro spray hose market supplemented by authoritative statistics on supply and demand.
- Review of the current market scenario along with insights into the historical background of the local micro spray hose market.
- Through analysis of the competitive climate and vital information on the main market participants.
- Discussion of the most important industry issues.
- Valuable case studies of micro spray hose producers in China.
- Strategic recommendations.
- 5-year future outlook for the national micro spray hose market.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at CCM page.