London, UK (PRWEB) May 16, 2014
The worldwide cloud services sector is expected to post robust growth at a 31.3% CAGR between 2014 and 2018. The highest growth rates (39.3%) of the cloud services spending are expected to be registered in the communications and IT industry in the next five years.
Software as a Service (SaaS) accounts for the biggest share (70%) of the world cloud services sector, and furthermore, it is expected to climb to a value of around USD 56.3 billion by 2018. By the same year, the combined spending of world’s large enterprises’ on various cloud services is forecast to increase to USD 49.7 billion.
In-demand research report “Kable's Market Opportunity Forecasts to 2018: Cloud Services” elaborated by Kable is now available at MarketPublishers.com
Title: Kable's Market Opportunity Forecasts to 2018: Cloud Services
Published: April, 2013
Price: US$ 5,950.00
The in-demand report encloses a comprehensive guide to the overall cloud services sector, encompassing such services as Software as a Service (SaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS), and highlights the sector’s changing dynamics. It provides a detailed analysis of the major opportunities emerging in the world cloud services sector, offers an all-round assessment of the sector by geography, verticals and type of cloud services. The insightful research study offers a complete set of authoritative data showing the performance (historical and actual) of the overall cloud services sector and, moreover, outlines the future perspectives for the sector up to 2018.
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain access to updated revenue opportunity projections of the overall cloud services sector through 2018.
- Compare the actual state and future prospects of the key geographical markets for cloud services.
- Gain a clear idea of the major cloud services verticals.
- Be prepared to take informed tactical and strategic decisions, based on top-level market data.
- Learn about technology growth predictions and design effective business strategies.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at Kable page.