The report projects the current and future operating conditions of the defense industry, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
Albany, NewYork (PRWEB) May 19, 2014
The Defense Business Confidence Report 2014 is a new report by Strategic Defence Intelligence that globally analyzes industry opinions on the latest economic and customer issues, and their impact on investment decisions and growth prospects within the defense industry. This report also examines executive opinion about the current and future state of the economy and its retrospective effect on the industry. Furthermore, it analyzes the likely effect of supplier price changes, sales performance, and staff headcount within the industry over the next six months. In addition, it provides an overview of the key priorities, threats, and opportunities for the global defense industry over the next six months. Moreover, this report provides a comparative analysis of survey results with Q1 2014 and Q4 2013 results, wherever applicable.
Complete report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/defense-business-confidence-report-q2-2014-report.html
- Overall, 38% of defense respondents state that they are operating in a stable economic environment, while 30% state that the current economic conditions are favorable.
- Improving operational efficiency and retaining customers are the most preferred priorities by defense executives operating across all regions.
All Latest Market Research Report @ http://www.researchmoz.us/latest-report.html
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Strategic Defence Intelligence's exclusive panel of leading global defense industry executives. The report analyzes current economic conditions prevailing across the globe and their impact on the defense industry, and forecasts the company and industry growth prospects over the next six months. Furthermore, it provides information about the impact of customer confidence, supplier prices, and staff headcount likely to affect investment decisions in the industry over the next six months. Moreover, this report provides a comparative analysis of survey results with Q1 2014 and Q4 2013 results, wherever applicable.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Industry executives' opinion about the current state global economy: examines the prevailing economic conditions' and executives opinion about the global economy and the state of economy across various regions.
- Growth prospects of company and industry: provides industry executives' expectation towards growth prospects of their company and the Industry over the next six months and tracks the change in executives' opinion during the last six months.
- Change in customer confidence: analyzes the defense industry executives' opinion about the change in customer confidence, globally, over the next six months and a comparative analysis with last two quarter results.
All Countrywise Report @ http://www.researchmoz.us/country.html
- Impact of supplier prices: determines the expected change in supplier prices across various categories and their impact on business confidence and examines the key factors influencing the change.
- Change in staff headcount and sales performance: tracks the expected change in staff headcount and sales among industry executives operating in various regions, over the next six months.
- Investment activities: ascertains the various investment activities on which the industry executives intend to focus on, and tracks the change priorities and strategies regarding future investments.
- Business concerns: examines the industry executives' attitude towards various business concerns and their change in opinion over the last six months.
- Key priorities: identifies the immediate priorities of industry executives operating in various regions, and tracks the change in executives' sentiment compared to the last quarter.
Reasons To Buy
- The report projects the current and future operating conditions of the defense industry, and allows readers to make effective business decisions.
- The report assists readers to take strategic decisions by understanding the present and future economic and consumer issues including key growth regions.
- Defense suppliers will be provided with a clear uncovering of the key challenges and opportunities, and identify the key priorities likely to affect the industry's growth prospects.
- The report forecasts the change in supplier prices of various products, which are likely to influence the industry's growth prospects over the next six months.
- The report helps defense executives to recognize the change in customer confidence levels in the global defense industry over the next six months.
Global Maritime and Border Security Market 2014 - 2024
The Global Maritime and Border Security Market 2014-2024(http://www.researchmoz.us/the-global-maritime-and-border-security-market-2014-2024-report.html) Report published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast global industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
Global Armored and Counter IED Vehicles Market 2014-2024
The Global Armored And Counter IED Vehicles Market 2014-2024(http://www.researchmoz.us/global-armored-and-counter-ied-vehicles-market-2014-2024-report.html) Report, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast global industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis.We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports.We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets.Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948