North American merchants and service providers can now download the comprehensive PCI compliance policies packet.
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) May 19, 2014
North American merchants and service providers can now download the comprehensive PCI compliance policies packet for helping ensure rapid and complete compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) provisions. Authored by PCI DSS experts with years of experience, the PCI compliance policies packet comes complete with the following industry leading material:
- Section I: A comprehensive process for becoming compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) that includes a step-by-step checklist for assessing one’s specific PCI requirements and overall needs.
- Section II: Hundreds of pages of professionally developed information security and operational specific policies, procedures, forms, checklists, templates – and more – for ensuring rapid compliance with the PCI DSS standards. Additionally, section II contains dozens of critical provisioning and hardening documents for securing all in-scope system components.
- Section III: In-depth information security manual filled with dozens of essential policies and procedures. This document, at over 100 pages in length, is an excellent tool for helping put in place numerous security best practices.
- Section: IV: Certificate of compliance that’s awarded to merchants and service providers who’ve successfully completed all mandated requirements put forth by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS).
- Section V: Industry leading PCI Security Awareness Training Packet consisting of a comprehensive security manual (65 + pages), along with over 100 + PowerPoint (PPT) slides.
- Section VI: PCI DSS project management template.
Saving time and money, while also becoming PCI DSS compliant in a comprehensive manner begins by downloading the PCI compliance policies packet today from pcipolicyportal.com.