London, UK (PRWEB) May 19, 2014
In 2013, the personal accident and health insurance sector accounted for around 5.6% of the total Indonesian insurance industry in terms of gross written premium. The gross written premium of the sector grew at 16% CAGR from 2009 to 2013, driven by the Indonesian strong economic development, rising healthcare expenditures, increasing disposable incomes and also enhancing awareness of the key benefits of personal accident and health insurance. 10 dominant insurance companies in Indonesia called for just over 55% of the gross written premium in 2012.
Furthermore, the Indonesian personal accident and health insurance sector will likely grow at 11.5% CAGR in the next 5 years, spurred by the rising overall medical expenditures and also rather strong economic growth (the country’s GDP predicted to see 5.8% CAGR). The low insurance penetration in the country encourages numerous insurers to expand market share and also capitalize on the promising potential by adopting aggressive business strategies as well as introducing novel products.
New market research report “Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Indonesia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” worked out by Timetric is now available MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Indonesia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
Published: May, 2014
Price: US$ 1,950.00
The cutting-edge report presents a granular analysis of the Indonesian personal accident and health insurance sector and uncovers essential information on the historical (2009-2013) and actual sector performance. It investigates the key categories within the national personal accident and health insurance sector, outlines the most promising growth prospects, covers the key distribution channels for personal accident and health insurance services in Indonesia, provides an extensive competitive landscape assessment, and also highlights the regulative policies. The research report includes a Porter’s five forces analysis, describes the current scenario and major trends in the Indonesian personal accident and health insurance sector and, moreover, offers a set of forecasts of the domestic personal accident and health insurance sector performance through 2018.
Reasons to Buy:
- Get profound insight into the national personal accident and health insurance sector.
- Take strategic and tactical decisions using top-level historical and forecast market data.
- Obtain authoritative information on the Indonesia’s personal accident and health insurance sector and each category within it.
- Gain a clear understanding of the demand-side dynamics.
- Lear how to exploit the emerging market growth opportunities.
- Become abreast of the prevailing trends in the Indonesian personal accident and health insurance sector.
- Evaluate the competitive dynamics within the national personal accident and health insurance sector.
- Know the most promising categories and boost your company activities.
- Get a look at the regulative framework.
- Find out how the Indonesian personal accident and health insurance sector is poised to develop in the years ahead.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Timetric page.