Houston, TX (PRWEB) May 20, 2014
A new Urgent Clinics Medical Care facility is now open for patients on Hwy 96 in the Tuscan Lakes area. The new clinic will have its Ribbon Cutting and Grand Opening on May 29, 2014 at 11:30 am. The entire community is invited and welcome. Refreshments will be provided.
The Urgent care clinic is state-of-the-art offering a full complement of urgent care needs; school, sports, and employment physicals, women’s wellness, immunizations and flu shots.
Urgent Clinics Medical Care offers a less expensive, high-quality alternative to freestanding emergency room and hospital-based emergency rooms. The clinic is staffed with experienced and licensed personnel and is equipped with cutting-edge digital x-ray and laboratory equipment.
Urgent Clinics Medical Care Inc. is a Houston based company that operates Urgent Care Clinics throughout the Houston area with plans to expand throughout the region. The company currently has approximately a dozen clinics open or under construction or development.
No appointment is necessary and walk-ins are welcome.
Our mission is to provide fast, high quality and cost effective healthcare services. All clinics are open from 9 am to 9 pm Sunday through Thursday and 10 am to 10 pm Friday and Saturday.
Our clinic locations that are currently open and their phone numbers are:
- Urgent Clinics Medical Care - Hwy 96 - Tuscan Lakes - 2560 State Hwy 96, Suite B - League City, TX (832) 982-7228
- Urgent Clinics Medical Care - Pearland - 8498 S Sam Houston Parkway E, Suite 100 - Houston, TX - (832) 831-3974
- Urgent Clinics Medical Care - Marina Bay - Laurel Bay Shopping Center - 2660 Marina Bay Drive - League City, TX (281) 549-6920
- Live Well Urgent Care - FM 1960 North - Champions Area 6930 FM 1960 - Houston, TX (713) 590-9747
- Urgent Clinics Medical Care - Hwy 1488 and Kuykendahl - Woodlands Area (Opening within 30 days)
For more information, please go to our web site at http://www.urgentclinicsmedicalcare.com.