Henderson, Kentucky Garden Tour Set for June 7
Henderson County Tourist Commission invites garden enthusiasts and nature lovers to the semi-annual "Gardens That Swing" Garden Tour. Tour is held in conjunction with the award-winning W.C. Handy Blues & Barbecue Festival.
Henderson, Kentucky (PRWEB) May 21, 2014
The Garden Club of Henderson Kentucky will host the “Gardens that Swing V” Garden Tour, Saturday June 7, 2014. The semi-annual tour is held in conjunction with the W.C. Handy Blues and Barbecue Festival (June 7-14). The tour runs from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m., rain or shine.
The tickets are $20 and can be purchased in advance from Third Street House and Days Garden Center in Henderson, Kentucky and Maxine’s in Evansville, Indiana. On the day of the tour, the tickets will be available for purchase at any garden on the tour or in Central Park where visitors can treat themselves to world-class barbecue and a day of live blues entertainment.
Gardens on the tour include:
- Nancy and Jerry Dalton, 1100 Woodland Court
- Amy and Joey Jameson, 13034 Crestwood Court
- Dick and Shelia Beaven, 6056 Laurel Trail
- Freida and Virgil Hammontree, 320 South Water
- Louise and Andre’ Trawick, 300 South Water
- Pam and Mike Herron, 304 South Main
- Lowry Igleheart-Keach, 1400 State Route 136 West
- Mary Ann and Howard Campbell, 8166 US Highway 41A
- Eric Stinson, 8942 US Highway 41A
- Ruby Moon Winery, 9566 US Highway 41A
For more information about the tour, visit http://www.gardenclubhenderson.org
. For more information about the W.C. Handy Blues and Barbecue Festival, visit http://www.handyblues.org