London, UK (PRWEB) May 20, 2014
In 2012, the world kaolin production grew by only 0.3% in comparison with 2011, and climbed to around 36 million tonnes. The kaolin production is influenced by such factors as high investment costs, the availability of suitable deposits along with good access to markets, intense competitiveness and access to technical expertise and R&D financing. Currently, kaolin remains competitive in most industrial sectors, provided that production and transport costs are managed successfully. The US is the dominant kaolin producer, calling for about 16.4% of the global kaolin production volume. Other important world’s kaolin producers include Uzbekistan, Germany, China, the Czech Republic and Brazil.
The worldwide kaolin market is anticipated to grow by nearly 3.7% per year through 2018. China is expected to call for around 40% of the world kaolin demand growth, which is the highest predicted increase. The overall kaolin market growth is predicted to be driven by a stronger economic climate in the world along with expectant rapid growth in the developing countries. In 2017, the world kaolin production is forecast to exceed 43.2 million tones.
Up-to-bottom analysis and forecast of the worldwide, regional and country markets for kaolin can be found in the in-demand research study “Kaolin: 2014 Market Review and Forecast” worked out by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. The report presents a deep insight into the current situation and historical evolution of the kaolin market; provides future industry outlook; unveils the accurate data showing kaolin capacities, production and demand trends, offers foreign trade statistics, and reviews regional price fluctuations.
Title: Kaolin: 2014 Market Review and Forecast
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 990.00
Deep insights into the scenario in the kaolin markets at various geographical levels along with a set of authoritative industry performance estimates are provided in the in-demand research report. The comprehensive study uncovers a wealth of updated statistics showing kaolin consumption, demand and capacity (globally, by country and by region) and also discloses top-level data on kaolin imports/exports values, volumes and flows. It highlights the latest changes in the local prices for kaolin, presents a detailed analysis of the competitive landscape within the world market, offers essential information on the top manufacturers and suppliers, and also reviews the key consumers around the globe. Besides, the report delves into the historical background of the market as well as describes the actual market scenario and, furthermore, outlines future growth prospects for the world kaolin market through 2018.
Reasons to Buy:
- Become better informed about the scenario in the world kaolin market.
- Obtain access to the updated statistics on kaolin demand, supply and capacity by country, by region and globally.
- Gain a clear idea of the foreign trade flows.
- Design effective business and tactical strategies based on a comprehensive understanding of the prevailing market development trends.
- Take accurate business decisions with the help of the top-level market intelligence.
- Compare the performance of the major kaolin geographical markets.
- Evaluate the competitive intensity within the worldwide kaolin market, identify the strongest market players and find prospective business partners.
- Find out how the global kaolin market is poised to develop in the years ahead.
More insightful market research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.