Norwalk, CT (PRWEB) May 20, 2014
Folio: has programmed a unique two-day event in Chicago dedicated to the new strategies for building stronger media brands through revenue growth, cost control and business transformation. Attend the Folio: Growth Summit on June 17, 2014 and you'll walk away not just with new insights to pressing issues, but energized and inspired to grow your media brand through action, entrepreneurship and results. Folio: will hold a “Social Media Workshop” and a networking reception the day before the Summit on June 16, also at the Hyatt Regency in Chicago. The discounted VIP rate ends May 27, 2014.
For more information, visit http://www.foliogrowthsummit.com.
No one knows enthusiast, b-to-b and niche-media companies like Folio:, and at the Growth Summit we'll leverage that knowledge on your behalf. Keynoter and Active Interest Media’s Chairman and CEO, Efrem “Skip” Zimablist III will kick the day off by discussing how his company has leveraged brand equity into new lines of business and why the imperative to do so has never been stronger.
Interactive Sessions Will Include:
- Spin-Offs, Launches and Colonizing New Niches: Identifying The Opportunities
- The End of “Solution Selling:” Digital and Print Ad Sales for the Year to Come
- Building a Stronger, Multiplatform Company
- Re-Engineering Audience Acquisition: Marketing Campaigns and Pricing Models to Keep the Subscriber Base Growing
- Building Your Digital Business Out From the Core
- Magazines and Live Events: The Perfect Fit
- Selling Big Ideas: Change the Sales Conversation With Advertisers
- Who’s Doing What With Content That Works: A Baker’s Dozen of Great Ideas
Expert Speakers Include:
- Nick Cavnar, Principal, Nick Cavnar LLC
- Dave Colford, President, Media Network, Hanley Wood
- Alex Ford, CEO, Praetorian Group
- Tim Hartman, CEO, National Journal Group, Atlantic Media
- Lenny Izzo, CMO, ALM
- Mark Jospehson, Chief Sales Officer, Reader’s Digest
- Nathan Laurie, Publisher, jobpostings
- Julie Nachtigal, VP of Audience Development, Cygnus Business Media
- Dan Shannon, President, Shannon Media
- Elizabeth Tucker, Publisher, ALIVE Magazine
- Jeanne Wieland, Director, Digital Content, Kalmbach Publishing
- Matthew Yorke, CEO, IDG Enterprise
The day before the summit, Folio: will host a “Social Media Workshop” for small to mid-size publishers followed by a welcome networking reception open to both Workshop and Summit attendees. All three events will take place at the Hyatt Regency Chicago. Multi-day packages and group rates are available when registering.
For more information or to register online, visit http://www.foliogrowthsummit.com.
To sponsor the Folio: Growth Summit or Social Media Workshop, contact our senior account executive, Tania Babiuk at tbabiuk(at)accessintel(dot)com, 203-899-8498.
For general questions about the Folio: Growth Summit or to register over the phone, please contact Danielle Sikes, marketing manager, Folio: at dsikes(at)accessintel(dot)com, 203-899-8433.
ABOUT FOLIO: Folio: is a multichannel resource for the magazine and online media industry. Our primary mission is to use print, digital media and events to help media companies solve business challenges. Our audience includes publishing professionals from all sectors of the magazine industry, including those in b-to-b, consumer, association, and city and regional. For more information, visit http://www.foliomag.com.