San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) May 20, 2014
Viator, the leading resource for researching and booking tours and activities worldwide, is jumping in headfirst and celebrating a selection of brand new experiences around the world for travelers to enjoy this summer. Curated activities that feature off-hours explorations, remarkable views, special access and VIP treatment, these brand new experiences would be the highlight of any trip, and are even bookable in-destination and at the last minute on the Viator Tours & Activities App.
Everything but the barrel
Start with a private plane, sprinkle in some VIP treatment and add on a selection of local activities at Niagara Falls and you’ve got the brand new Viator exclusive Niagara Falls Day Trip from New York by Private Plane. Not available anywhere else and created with Viator’s savvy travelers in mind, this experience is the only day trip to Niagara Falls from NYC to include a private chartered flight which means no lengthy check-in procedures, no major airport hassles and nothing but Niagara. All ground transportation, a private flight, and four local attractions at either the US or Canadian side are included. Now, a trip to New York City can easily turn into a trip to one of New York State’s most iconic and awe-inspiring attractions.
From Yosemite to San Ignacio, a handful of recently launched experiences across the Americas give travelers unique perspectives and experiences along with papaya salad and pork belly sandwiches.
- Begin with a scenic drive through the Sierra Nevada Mountains during Yosemite Trip from San Francisco with Overnight Stay at Ahwahnee Hotel, a National Historic Landmark with luxurious amenities and swoon-worthy views Half Dome, Yosemite Falls and Glacier Point.
- The Montreal Food Truck Tour by Bike puts some major cuisine as well as the traveler on wheels. Set out to sample innovative on-the-go meals created with local ingredients and served from six of the city’s most popular food trucks.
- A new destination on Viator, San Ignacio, Belize is a charming town with a hip, Latin vibe located in the heart of the country’s western Cayo District. Local activities include Belize Cave Tubing, a Day Trip to UNESCO World Heritage Site Tikal, and the Xunantunich Mountain Bike Adventure (for serious riders).
Always popular for summertime travel, Viator is providing travelers with access to new experiences in top European destinations that will thrill seasoned and returning visitors as well as fresh faces.
- A hot ticket, the View from The Shard Tour with Breakfast at Aqua Shard ensures first-morning access to the observation deck along with a hearty British breakfast on Level 31.
- An unforgettable and rare opportunity, the After Hours Tour of Notre Dame Cathedral Towers is the chance to discover the history and legends of this iconic Paris attraction and learn about the structure’s masterful Gothic architecture before scaling the towers to gaze at the beautiful panoramic views.
- Travelers with an eye for the finer things will relish the chance to explore masterpieces like the Mona Lisa after the crowds have departed during the Skip the Line Evening Louvre Tour and Wine Tasting which concludes at a nearby wine bar for tastings with the locals.
- The days are long in the summer in Europe so the Evening Rooftop Tour of Milan's Duomo will provide travelers with just enough light to admire the view from atop the city’s most notable attraction.
- Taking a stroll with a knowledgeable insider, the Rialto Market and San Polo Walking Tour of Venice with Wine and Cicchetto gives travelers access to locally loved yet lesser known sites
- Another rooftop perch in another iconic destination, the Viator Exclusive Rome Rooftop Dinner and Colosseum Night Tour Including Underground Chambers starts with a gourmet meal overlooking Ancient Rome and concludes with a visit to the Colosseum’s first tier, arena floor and underground chambers.
Travelers can find the latest information on the newest tours and activities at Viator.com and on the Viator Tours & Activities App. Follow Viator on Facebook (ViatorTours) and Twitter (ViatorTravel).
Viator is the leading global tours and activities provider for travelers, delivering online and mobile access to thousands of curated trip activities including tours, attractions, shore excursions and private guides, in more than 1,500 destinations worldwide. In-house travel experts work with trusted local operators to ensure the quality and value of every experience, all backed by Viator’s 24/7 customer service and global low-price guarantee. With more than 500,000 verified reviews plus exclusive videos and insider travel tips, Viator has everything a traveler needs to find and book the best things to do worldwide. In addition to the flagship site – Viator.com – travelers can book in advance or in-destination via the Viator Tours and Activities App, as well as local-language sites for European, Latin American and Asian travelers. Viator also provides tours and activities to more than 3,000 affiliate partners including some of the world’s top airlines, hotels and online travel agencies. Founded in 1995, Viator is a privately held company headquartered in San Francisco with regional offices in Sydney, London and Las Vegas. Viator – travel with an insider.