Freak Plugins Launches SharePrints Image Gallery Plugin for WordPress
SharePrints simplifies image gallery creation and management, and produces responsive image galleries with advanced lightbox features for website visitors.
Minneapolis, MN (PRWEB) May 21, 2014
Freak Plugins, a WordPress plugin development company, announced today that is has launched SharePrints, a premium image gallery plugin for WordPress. Starting at $39, SharePrints allows businesses, photographers, and bloggers to incorporate professional image galleries on a WordPress website or blog.
"Freak Plugins is excited to release SharePrints to site owners, bloggers and developers using WordPress," said Craig Rentmeester, co-founder of Freak Plugins. "SharePrints makes it fast and easy to create, insert, and publish image galleries in a variety of different ways that aren't available through existing gallery plugins."
SharePrints licenses start at $39, which includes 1 year of support and updates, as well as how to videos and documentation access. SharePrints includes the following features:
7 Gallery Display types. (Masonry, Squares, Slider, ThumbSlider, SlideScroll, Filmstrip and BlogStyle)
- All galleries are fully responsive in gallery and lightbox format. SharePrints works across desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones, serving appropriate image sizes on all devices to make load times as fast as possible.
- Unlimited Image Galleries, and the ability to use multiple image galleries within a WordPress page or post.
- The Simple Gallery Manager allows a site owner to add images to galleries using the WordPress Media Library, and organize photos with drag-and-drop ordering of images.
- Social Sharing gives website visitors the ability to share images with their friends and family on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and LinkedIn.
- Image Commenting allows visitors to give feedback on your images in real time, and site owners can moderate comments using WordPress.
- 24 image hover effects.
- Visual shortcodes allow site owners to easily preview and position galleries within the WordPress editor.
- Automatic image sizing allows site owners to add images without needing to resize them.
- Developer-friendly design allows web developers to easily add custom functionality to SharePrints.
"Developers will be glad to know that SharePrints is highly customizable," said Justin Ruether, co-founder of Freak Plugins. "A developer can easily leverage the SharePrints framework and image sizes to quickly add additional functions to suit a client's needs."