2014 is set to be a record breaking year for Telematics Detroit, with over 2000 people set to attend the conference and exhibition.
(PRWEB) May 21, 2014
The 14th annual Telematics Detroit conference and exhibition will bring together over 2,200 senior executives from across the automotive and mobile communities to address the crucial tech and business questions shaping the rapidly developing connected car as it takes its place at the center of the internet of things. This year, leading global automakers including Volkswagen, Nissan and Mercedes-Benz are set to deliver keynote presentations. Furthermore, 2014 will see the inaugural Telematics Detroit ‘Super Panel’ in which Don Butler (Ford), Phil Abram (General Motors), Henry Bzeih (Kia Motors), Tom Gebhardt (Panasonic Automotive) and Tim Yerdon (Visteon) will debate the growing importance of connectivity in the development of mobility and the connected society.
Conference Venue Close to Reaching Capacity
Telematics Detroit Project Director, Justin Parker stated, “2014 is set to be a record breaking year for Telematics Detroit, with over 2000 people set to attend the conference and exhibition. I think this very much reflects the sense momentum and buoyancy currently surrounding the connected car and telematics.” He continued, “There has been such a high interest in the event this year that with 2 weeks still to go, we are starting to near venue capacity. As such, I urge those wanting to attend the conference to book their ticket as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.”
Register Now Before Passes Run Out
Register via the link below to secure your Telematics Detroit 2014 pass before they run out: https://secure.telematicsupdate.com/detroit/register.php.
Over 100 Industry pioneer speakers at Telematics Detroit include:
- Don Butler, Executive Director of Connected Vehicles and Services, Ford
- Johann Jungwirth, President & CEO, Mercedes-Benz R&D
- Phil Abram, Chief Infotainment Officer, General Motors
- Tim Yerdon, Director, Visteon
- Tom Gebhardt, President, Panasonic Automotive Systems America
- Henry Bzeih, Head of Connected Car/CTO, Kia
- Dan Teeter, Director - Vehicle Connected Services, Nissan
- Frank Weith, General Manager Connected Services, Volkswagen Group of America
- Steve Schwinke, Director of App Development, GCC, General Motors
- Thilo Koslowski, VP & Distinguished Analyst - Automotive, Vehicle ICT, Gartner
- Roger Lanctot, Associate Director, Strategy Analytics
- Robyn Williams, Senior Manager Connected Services Marketing & Ops, Nissan
- Rich Glassman, Director - Commercial Telematics Products, Volvo
- Dan Kraft, Director New Product Development, Allstate
- Dave Pratt, General Manager Usage Based Insurance, Progressive Insurance
- John Du, Director - China R&D, General Motors
- Gary Strumolo, Manager, Vehicle Design and Infotronics, R&A, Ford
Key Debates at Telematics Detroit 2014
Telematics Detroit 2014 is set to explore the crucial topics that are revolutionizing the telematics industry:
- The Internet of Things Meets the Road: Explore the connected car as a crucial node in the IoT as the cloud’s potential in automotive shines through
- The Future of Advanced Safety: V2X today. Piloted tomorrow. Autonomous…? Embrace intelligent mobility, because the question is no longer if, but when!
- Real-Time Relationship Management: Engage customers with connectivity enabled touch points, from dealers to diagnostics to discounts and create OEM affinity through a seamless user experience
- Turning Bytes into $ Bills: Drinking from the data fire hose can be daunting. Collect, select and analyze telematics data to open up brand new revenue streams
- Tech Giants Want a Piece of the Action! Cross-pollinate Silicon Valley’s out of the box thinking with Detroit’s automotive prowess to complete the total connected lifestyle
Audi said of the show: ‘The biggest gathering of “connected services professionals” in north america continues to grow every year, presenting unparalleled learning and networking opportunities for freshmen as well as senior classmen in the industry!’
About Telematics Update:
Telematics Update Conferences are the most prestigious in the industry. We produce the largest telematics events in North America, Europe & Asia, and attract the most influential speakers providing a rich environment for establishing strategic relationships and networking.
Project Director | Telematics Update
T: (UStf) 1 800 814 3459 ext 7578 | (Global) +44 (0)20 7375 7578