London, UK (PRWEB) May 21, 2014
Presently, Germany’s bakery and cereals market stands at a value of around EUR 17.4 billion. It is poised for positive growth at a 2% CAGR in the next four years, driven primarily by the increasing consumer demand for tasty, fresh and good-value products. The bread and rolls sector takes the lead in the country’s bakery and cereals market (with a market share of nearly 50%) due to the fact that bread is deemed to be one of the main components of meals in Germany. There is a tendency among local consumers to try to avoid high amounts of carbohydrates as they are contributors to obesity. Furthermore, some groups of consumers tend to avoid products which contain gluten or wheat for digestive reasons. Consumers’ growing desire to enjoy and indulge on-the-go snacks is spurring the increase in the consumption of cereal bars and cookies in the country.
RUF, Dr Oetker, HiPP, Nutri Free, Juchem Gruppe, Hammermühle, 3Pauly, Schulte, Griesson - de Beukelaer, Kellogg's, Grupo Bimbo, Bahlsen GmbH and Co.KG, Dorset Cereals, Premier Foods, McVities, Allergo, Glutano and Rossmann are among the top companies operating in the German bakery and cereals market.
New comprehensive research report “Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the German Bakery and Cereals Market” drawn up by Canadean is now available at MarketPublishers.com
Title: Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the German Bakery and Cereals Market
Published: May, 2013
Price: US$ 6,320.00
The cutting-edge comprehensive report provides a detailed guide to the German bakery and cereals market with a particular focus on the domestic consumption trends. It sheds light on the key demographic groups spurring the bakery and cereals consumption in the country and also investigates the consumers’ consumption motivations. The topical research study gives access to a set of essential market data, encloses an all-round consumer analysis, identifies and characterizes the leading trends in the country’s bakery and cereals market, features the most prominent marketing and product strategies adopted by the dominant players in the bakery and cereals market in Germany, and also uncovers market value/volume data for 2008-2018. Additionally, the report points out and carefully discuss the possible future bakery and cereals consumption trends in Germany as well as touches upon the main factors predicted to influence the products’ consumption through 2018.
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain actionable profound insights into the German bakery and cereals market scenario.
- Receive access to authoritative market data for 2008-2018.
- Determine and understand the most prominent trends within the national bakery and cereals market.
- Find out whether beliefs regarding the main factors influencing the consumer behavior within the bakery and cereals sector in the country are accurate.
- Take the right business decisions based on the top-level market intelligence.
- Expand your knowledge about the bakery and cereals consumption trends in Germany by obtaining access to unique detailed consumption surveys along with profound consumption motivation analyses.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the expected future development trends in the bakery and cereals consumption in Germany up to 2018.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Canadean page.