London, UK (PRWEB) May 21, 2014
The worldwide market for armored and counter IED vehicles is poised for healthy growth at a 3.33% CAGR in the next 10 years and is anticipated to reach a value of around USD 26 billion. APAC and North America are predicted to be the biggest regional armored and counter IED vehicles markets with a combined market share of over 55%. The IFV sector will likely take the lead in the overall armored vehicles market, calling for a share of just more than 28%. The growing size of the global armies and intensifying conventional threats like territorial disputes and hostile neighbors are forecast to result in the introduction of novel MBTs and IFVs along the border areas for a few militaries worldwide. Increasing security threats, adoption of the modernization initiatives and expanding peacekeeping missions are poised to channel more funds towards the armored and counter IED vehicles industry.
Nexter S.A., RheinmetallLandsysteme GmbH, General Dynamics Land Systems, Denel Land Systems, Thales, Oshkosh Defense, Krauss-Maffei Wegmann, Renault Truck Defense, Uralvagonzavod and BAE Hagglunds are among the dominant players in the worldwide market for armored and counter IED vehicles.
New research report “Global Armored and Counter IED Vehicles Market 2014-2024” worked out by Strategic Defence Intelligence (SDI) is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Global Armored and Counter IED Vehicles Market 2014-2024
Published: May, 2014
Price: US$ 4,800.00
The cutting-edge report gives a detailed analysis of the worldwide armored and counter IED vehicles market supplemented by top-level data on the actual and historical industry performance as well as present thorough discussions of the prevailing market development trend. It presents profound examination of the main factors shaping the market, discusses the prevailing market development trends, outlines and investigates the top challenges and opportunities, and also highlights the latest important industry developments. The research study includes a SWOT analysis of the armored and counter IED vehicles industry, covers the scenario in the major country markets, encloses a summary of the major programs in the segment, features the competitive climate, and offers vital details on the dominant companies. Besides, a 10-year future outlook for the world armored and counter IED vehicles market.
Reasons to Buy:
- Get prepared to take the accurate business decisions based on a profound insight into the world armored and counter IED vehicles market.
- Identify the declining and emerging markets for the next ten years.
- Gain a clear view of the demand for different armored and counter IED vehicles and identify the most promising market segments.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the major factors driving and restraining the market growth and, thus, design successful business, sales, marketing and tactical strategies.
- Obtain access to a detailed summary of the major programs implemented by governments and defense ministers across the world.
- Receive top-level competitive intelligence, identify the strongest market participants and find prospective partners.
- Get access to a whole set of important industry performance information.
- Find out how the global armored and counter IED vehicles market.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at SDI page.