London (PRWEB UK) 26 May 2014
Innovation in Payments brings together players from across the industry to debate the impact of major innovations in the sector going forward.
Hear from Santander, Zapp, Paypal and more on:
- Mcommerce and the potential for mobile to transform consumer payments habits
- The implications of the Payments Services Directive II
- Making the most of your customer proposition
- Differentiation of your card offering: how to stand out from the pack
- How to maximise the potential of every channel: the importance of getting return on investment
Payments Fraud and Security attracts industry leaders to discuss the most significant threats to the payments sector in the year ahead.
Hear from companies Barclays, Deutsche Bank, Visa and more on:
- Cybercrime: devising strategies to create a secure online environment
- The form that fraud will take on mobile as it becomes a more common payment channel
- Sharing best practice between banking and insurance
- The customer experience in fraud: balancing innovation with robust security provisions
- Data analytics in improving fraud detection rates
Register your place now or get in touch to find out more about discounted rates for group bookings or the access-all-areas Summit Pass.
Call: +44 (0)20 7760 8699