IWS version 2.4 will help our customers maintain GLP practices through enhanced traceability without requiring the additional cost of another process.
Redwood City, CA (PRWEB) May 21, 2014
Neural ID, the provider of the only collaborative biosignal analytics platform spanning the pharmaceutical lifecycle, today announced a significant release of their flagship product IWS. This release adds value to IWS’s unique combination of expert-driven machine learning, massive data reduction and interoperable data formats. The core improvements are designed to improve analysis of preclinical cardiac safety data and support regulated customers’ Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) traceability needs. These enhancements are being deployed along with additional US East Coast customer support services.
New features in IWS version 2.4 include:
- Enhanced metrology tool to support preclinical analysis
- Support for additional monitoring formats including AlphaMed, xCELLigence and DSI
- Integration of IWS Workbench and IDBS’s BioBook system that allows users to drill down to the waveform data from BioBook for deeper analysis
- Analysis template revision history tracks changes to IWS Knowledge Elements
- Templates are revision-controlled in a central repository
- Data result sets contain traceability and auditability information, fully describing the job’s run and who ran it
- Results in IWS are unique, managed independently, and cannot be overwritten
“We are committed to continually extending IWS capabilities to deliver the most comprehensive solution to our customers while ensuring that IWS can be easily implemented in the broadest number of research scenarios,” said Timothy Carruthers, CEO, Neural ID. “IWS version 2.4 is an excellent example of that ethos – the product will help our customers maintain GLP practices through enhanced traceability without requiring the additional cost of another process. IWS version 2.4’s enhancements have already resulted in a Top-10 pharmaceutical company deploying the new release.”
About Neural ID
Neural ID provides the only collaborative biosignal analytics platform spanning the pharmaceutical lifecycle. From Discovery through Clinical and Health Information, Neural ID delivers a scalable enterprise solution addressing the industry’s productivity crisis. Our flagship product, Intelligent Waveform Solution (IWS) delivers expert-driven machine learning, massive data reduction and an interoperable data format to help customers make better decisions faster, leading to increased product revenues and reduced development costs. Neural ID, based in Redwood City, CA, launched IWS in 2013. Further information is available at http://www.neuralid.com
Email: jmccargo (at) evcgroup (dot) com