We are experiencing a market shift toward analytics becoming an intuitive part of all business applications, helping to differentiate product offerings and drive end-user adoption.
McLean, Va (PRWEB) May 22, 2014
Logi Analytics, the analytics everywhere company, today released findings from its “2014 State of Embedded Analytics” report on how commercial software and SaaS providers are deploying and benefiting from the integration of analytic capabilities within business process applications. The report reveals a growing consensus that embedded analytics is delivering more value than traditional business intelligence (BI) deployments, improving user experience and customer satisfaction while increasing revenue.
Additional Report Highlights:
Customers demand embedded analytics, and the user base is expanding
- 86% of respondents say embedded analytics is important to their customers
- Respondents expect the number of regular users of analytics in their applications to grow from 51% today to 68% within two years
Embedded analytics drives user adoption and creates a competitive differentiator
- 91% say that embedded analytics increases end-user adoption of their products
- 89% say that embedded analytics creates a competitive differentiator
Software and SaaS providers continue to invest in embedded analytics
- 75% of those who already have embedded analytics will make additional investments into it during the next 12 months
- 65% of all respondents will invest in embedded analytics during the next 12 months
Analytics is a substantial portion of the overall value of software applications today
- The median value that respondents assign to analytics as a percentage of overall product value is 35%, a jump from 22.5% in last year’s report
The trend is toward Infused Analytics: analytics embedded within application workflows
- 41% anticipate deploying Infused Analytics in the future versus 30% who say the same about Inline Analytics, currently the most popular way of embedding
- 100% of respondents who infuse analytics into their core workflows say analytics increases revenue; 95% say Infused Analytics creates a competitive differentiator
“As this report shows, software and SaaS providers recognize the tremendous value of embedding analytics into their applications. We are experiencing a market shift toward analytics becoming an intuitive part of all business applications, helping to differentiate product offerings and drive end-user adoption,” said Steven Schneider, chief product officer, Logi Analytics.
The 2014 State of Embedded Analytics report is based on an online survey of more than 400 business and technology professionals, conducted in April of this year. Respondents included product managers, product developers, software engineers, CTOs and CEOs at software and SaaS providers of all sizes. Logi Analytics is hosting a webinar to review the survey results on May 22 at 12 p.m. EDT / 5 p.m. BST. To attend live or receive a recording of the webinar, register at http://learn.logianalytics.com/0522-state-embedded-analytics.
About Logi Analytics
Logi Analytics enables enterprises to make better use of their data by delivering on the promise of analytics everywhere. By providing both a Web-based data discovery solution and a business information platform that can be embedded within applications, systems and processes, Logi Analytics helps its customers from the corner office to the factory floor to be more informed, make better decisions and improve corporate performance. With more than 1,200 customers worldwide, Logi Analytics meets the needs of organizations ranging from small businesses to Global 2000 enterprises. The company is headquartered in McLean, Virginia and has sales and support offices in the U.K. and Europe. Logi Analytics is a privately held, venture-backed firm with investments from Updata Partners, GroTech Ventures, Summit Partners and LLR Partners. For more information, visit LogiAnalytics.com.