NEW YORK, NY (PRWEB) May 22, 2014
Attention: Members of the Press
Ukraine Government To Unveil IT Initiative for Brighter Economic Future - in NYC / May 29, 2014
NON-TRANSFERABLE PRESS BADGES REQUIRED - CONFIRM TODAY
Recent events in Ukraine have created economic turmoil for the country. Although emergency aid packages from the IMF and US will provide some immediate relief, the Ukrainian Government has created a strategic initiative that will secure a brighter economic future by developing stronger and more permanent solutions, including IT cloudsourcing. The vision is to make Ukraine the Silicon Valley of Europe by securing 10-15 percent of the global IT outsourcing industry, estimated at USD $288 billion in 2013.
This is also a rare opportunity to interview the Ukrainian Ambassador to the USA -- a country in the focus of international attention, shortly after the May 25 Ukraine elections.
You are cordially invited to attend the New York unveiling of the initiative:
When: Thursday, May 29, 2014, from 6:00pm to 9:00pm.
Where: The Ukrainian Institute of America, 2 E 79th Street, New York City, NY 10075
Who: The Embassy of Ukraine in the U.S., Consulate General of Ukraine in New York, TransparentBusiness Inc., and the Ukrainian Institute of America.
What: 1 hour presentation and 2 hour reception/interview time to introduce a strategic initiative designed to stabilize Ukraine’s economy by increasing IT cloudsourcing to Ukraine. Ukrainian officials and other speakers will outline the initiative and present Ukraine’s strong and growing IT offerings, as well as sound reasons to support this more transparent and effective option to outsourcing.
Confirmed speakers include (and will be available for private interviews after the presentation) - more luminaries are expected to speak as well:
- Olena Sidlovych, Executive Director of the Ukrainian Institute, hosting the event;
- Olexander Motsyk, the Ukrainian Ambassador to the USA on the objectives of the Initiative;
- Igor Sybiga, the Ukrainian Consul General in New York on what makes Ukraine a great destination for IT outsourcing;
- Alex Konanykhin, CEO, TransparentBusiness, on the technological advantages of cloudsourcing vs. traditional outsourcing;
- Yegor Pyvovarov, Vice-Chairman of the UN Committee on Information, on importance of IT for modernization of the Ukrainian economy; and
- Lada Pastushak, Director of US-Ukrainian Business Council with a summary of their members’ experiences outsourcing to Ukraine
Speakers will keep their time at the podium short and all speakers will be available for interviews and discussion at the two-hour reception that follows the one-hour presentation (from 6-7pm). The Ukrainian Institute has breakout rooms available for private interviews as well. Please notify ahead of time if required.
Press Badges Are Required and Non-Transferable. We encourage you to reply promptly.
PRE-EVENT INTERVIEWS ARE AVAILABLE IF YOU CANNOT ATTEND
For more information or to reserve your press credentials, please contact:
Kimber Smith Fidler
+1 (714) 267 0219