Tata Technologies is an industry-recognized leader in specialized simulation training and mentoring for industrial and manufacturing customers of any size across the US.
Novi, Mich. (PRWEB) May 22, 2014
Premier Autodesk Gold Partner, Tata Technologies will highlight the newest features of Autodesk Product Design Suite 2015 and Autodesk Inventor 2015 during a free webinar on May 29 at 1:00 PM EST, led by in-house 3D simulation and prototyping expert, Ben Curtin. Tata Technologies is a global leader in product lifecycle management and engineering services.
The webinar will demonstrate how through the utilization of these solutions, mechanical engineers, designers and manufacturers in all industries can develop more innovative designs. The software smoothly transfers information through applications tailored to meet the demands of each phase of the product development process.
- Autodesk Product Design Suite 2015 is a comprehensive solution for Digital Prototyping, delivering 2D and 3D design, visualization, and simulation tools to complete your product development process. The Digital Prototyping capabilities of PRDS help manufacturers innovate to get to market faster and make great products.
- Inventor 2015 provides manufacturers with an advanced demonstration of how products will perform under real world conditions before being built.
Tata Technologies is an industry-recognized leader in specialized simulation training and mentoring for industrial and manufacturing customers of any size across the US. By leveraging 3D digital prototyping simulation, Tata Technologies enables all industries to significantly improve their product design efforts. The company’s simulation experts skillfully mentor and train customers to improve their product development cycles and design quality, while requiring fewer physical prototypes.
Curtin is a uniquely experienced application engineer and business development consultant who has more than 14 years of experience using Autodesk manufacturing products. He offers unique insight in digital prototyping with 3D modeling, PDM and simulation through his experience in machine tool manufacturing and product development engineering.
Register for Free
- What: Join your leading US Manufacturing experts at Tata Technologies, an Autodesk Gold Partner, to learn all the new 2015 product features, design & engineering updates, and prototyping simulation advances available in the new Autodesk Product Design Suite 2015 and Autodesk Inventor 2015.
- When: Thursday, May 29, 2014,1:00 PM EST
- How: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/571337266
About Tata Technologies
Tata Technologies, founded in 1989, is a global leader in Engineering Services and Product Development IT services to the global manufacturing industry; enabling ambitious manufacturing companies to design and build better products.
Tata Technologies is a company of innovators, specialists in the design engineering space, who apply cutting-edge technology to provide a competitive advantage to customers in the manufacturing sector. The company is a strategic partner for developing complete vehicles (VPD group), engineering subsystems and components (E&D), managing the NPI process and collaborative engineering (PLM), and tying together information created and used throughout the extended manufacturing enterprise (ESG).
Tata Technologies is headquartered in Singapore, with regional headquarters offices in the United States (Novi, Michigan), India (Pune) and the UK (Coventry). The company has a combined global work force of more than 6,500 employees serving clients worldwide from facilities in North America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region, http://www.tatatechnologies.com/autodesk.
Autodesk and Inventor are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates, in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.