London, UK (PRWEB) May 22, 2014
In 2012, the number of high net worth individuals in France decreased by 6.5%. Furthermore, in 2013, the HNWIs number increased by 4.1% and totaled 577,618. In the same year, the combined wealth of the French HNWIs was evaluated at around USD 2.14 trillion, and wealth per capita stood at over USD 3.7 million. At the end of 2013, the country’s HNWIs held nearly 26% (USD 557 billion) of their wealth outside France, which is in line with the world’s average of 20-30%. Each HNWI wealth band in the country responds in a different way to economic changes owing to differing asset allocations. HNWIs and lower-tier millionaires tend to hold the bigger share of their total assets in property and cash, whilst UHNWIs tend to place higher alternative and business interest holdings.
The number of HNWIs in France will likely grow at a 10% CAGR through 2018, and by 2018, it is expected to climb to 646,452. The combined wealth held by the French HNWIs is poised for robust growth at a 23% CAGR in the next 5 years, and by 2018, it is anticipated to amount to just under USD 3 trillion.
New comprehensive research report “France 2014 Wealth Book” prepared by WealthInsight is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: France 2014 Wealth Book
Published: May, 2014
Price: US$ 4,995.00
The new report provides an extensive analysis of France’s HNWIs population as well as offers a detailed examination of the national wealth management market. Moreover, it uncovers important information on the French HNWIs’ performance during 2009-2013; discloses essential details on the HNWIs’ and UHNWIs’ asset allocations in France across the 13 asset classes. The cutting-edge report investigates the actual situation in the top-performing cities, encloses major drivers of the country’s HNWI wealth; scrutinizes the prevailing industry development trends; identifies the key challenges and opportunities of the French wealth management industry as well as private banking sector. Additionally, the new research study gives access to the trustworthy information on the main market players and offers a pack of detailed projections for France’s wealth management market up to 2018.
- Profound authoritative insights into the scenario of France’s wealth sector.
- Granular analysis of the competitive landscape along with insightful review of the dominant market participants.
- Detailed discussion of the top HNWI and wealth trends in France.
- Complete set of accurate vital information on the French HNWIs volume, wealth and allocation trends.
- Valuable details on the number of HNWIs in the major cities across the country and the number of wealth managers in each city examined.
- Close examination of the major drivers, limiters, threats and opportunities of France’s wealth sector.
- Comprehensive 5-year future outlook for the French wealth sector.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at WealthInsight page.