London, UK (PRWEB) May 22, 2014
Molybdenum is a refractory metallic element, which is mainly used as an alloying agent in steel, cast iron and superalloys in order to enhance strength, hardenability, corrosion-resistance, toughness and wear-resistance. At present, the world’s total molybdenum reserves are estimated at around 14 million tonnes, and are primarily concentrated in China, the US and Chile.
In 2013, the global primary molybdenum production volume posted 4.2% YoY growth and climbed to the 270,000 tonnes mark. In spite of the high demand for molybdenum worldwide, prices for the product continued to decline during 2013 and reached lower levels than in 2009. As of 2013, China leads in the worldwide molybdenum market in terms of production, calling for almost 41% of the world’s total molybdenum production volume. Almost 93% of the global molybdenum production comes from China, North America and South America (mainly Chile).
Comprehensive analysis and forecast of the worldwide, regional and country molybdenum markets can be found in the in-demand research study “Molybdenum: 2014 Market Review and Forecast” worked out by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. The report presents a deep insight into the current situation and historical evolution of the molybdenum market; provides future industry outlook; unveils the accurate data showing molybdenum capacities, production and demand trends; offers foreign trade statistics, and also reviews the recent price fluctuations.
Title: Molybdenum: 2014 Market Review and Forecast
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 1,290.00
A granular authoritative analysis of the global molybdenum market supplemented by a wealthy collection of historical and current industry performance estimates is offered in the in-demand research report. Besides, the topical study gives access to a broad range of vital updated statistics illustrating molybdenum consumption/production, capacity and imports/exports; and traces the recent regional changes in the molybdenum prices. The comprehensive study presents a detailed description of the molybdenum market scenario at various geographies, touches upon the most significant industry issues/concerns, investigates the development trends prevailing in the global molybdenum market, dissects the competitive landscape, gives informative profiles of the dominant market participants (manufacturers and suppliers), and also gives a glimpse at the actual situation in the raw materials sector. Moreover, the study provides an extensive future outlook for the worldwide molybdenum market.
Reasons to Buy:
- Obtain deep insights into the global molybdenum market landscape.
- Become abreast of the historical and present industry performance at various geographical scales.
- Gain an all-round understanding of the prevailing molybdenum market development trends.
- Receive access to accurate historical and present data on molybdenum demand, production, capacity and foreign trade (locally, by region and by country).
- Be aware of the significant industry events and latest local price fluctuations.
- Get access to the top-level competitive intelligence.
- Define the strongest molybdenum industry players and also find prospective partners or clients.
- Gain a clear idea of how the molybdenum market is expected to develop in the next 5 years.
More in-demand market research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.