Fayetteville, NC (PRWEB) June 03, 2014
BreakThrough Physical Therapy’s (BTPT) physios treat a variety of conditions daily that range from neck and back pain to carpal tunnel syndrome and Achilles tendinitis. However, the company’s physios are also capable of spotting a number of potentially risky symptoms simply by performing a routine consultation, including the following:
(1) Low Back Pain: A routine physical therapy exam can detect whether or not you are at risk for suffering an injury and developing low back pain.
(2) Total Joint Replacement: A routine physical therapy exam can identify the early risk factors for developing joint arthritis, the primary cause for joint replacement.
(3) Hypertension: Cardiovascular screening can detect risk factors for hypertension, which allows your physio to prescribe a safe exercise plan to help minimize your risk.
(4) Headaches: A routine physical therapy exam can identify risk factors that can lead to debilitating headaches.
(5) Rotator Cuff Tear: A routine physical therapy exam can determine your risk for developing shoulder pain leading to a tear in the rotator cuff.
(6) Injury From A Fall: A routine physical therapy exam can detect your risk for falling, and even prevent you from suffering a life threatening injury.
(7) ACL Injury: A routine physical therapy exam can detect your risk of suffering a devastating knee injury.
(8) Peripheral Neuropathy: BTPT physios can test the sensation in your feet to determine the potential for peripheral neuropathy, which can lead to physical abnormalities like clawtoe and bunions.
“It’s always beneficial to be proactive about your health,” said Alex Koszalinski, PT, DPT, OCS, FAAOMPT, and Fayetteville Clinic Manager. “At BTPT, we pride ourselves on getting our patients better faster than the norm, but we also find it equally important to ensure that any future, potential injuries are avoided. We’re able to do that through routine examinations.”
Those who visit BTPT can expect to be seen by an expert physio who will perform a consultation before determining a course of treatment. To find a location near you, or to book a free consultation with one of our experts in injury prevention, please visit the BTPT website.
About BreakThrough Physical Therapy (BTPT):
BreakThrough Physical Therapy (BTPT) is a private physical therapy practice with seven locations in Cameron, Greensboro, Fayetteville, Morehead City, and Winston Salem, North Carolina. BreakThrough Physios pride themselves in having advanced training in delivering hands-on treatment to achieve optimal results in a shorter timeframe for patients suffering from all orthopedic conditions. Common conditions treated include sports and work related injuries, neck and back pain, headaches, and muscle and tendon disorders. For more information visit BreakThroughPTclinics.com.