Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) May 23, 2014
The Arizona School of Real Estate & Business (ASREB) Seminar Series extended its reach to two campus locations, Scottsdale and Gilbert. The Seminar Series has been offered exclusively in the valley at the Scottsdale campus for decades by ASREB. It's a way for the public to learn more about specific topics of interest, allows Arizona business professionals to gain insight on real estate, and provides continuing education students an opportunity to earn three hours of renewal credit per seminar while hearing from a panel of industry and business leaders.
The Seminar Series provides real estate licensees, legal continuing education professionals, and anyone interested in the topic valuable information and knowledge to assist them in their respective careers. High profile speakers are a staple of the events. Included among them are the Arizona Real Estate Commissioner, judges, legislators, attorneys, designated brokers, and top-performing agents.
“As we continue to be committed to providing the latest expertise, innovative tools and resources to real estate professionals, one of our best practices is our partnership with the Arizona School of Real Estate,” says Patti Counce, Vice President of Marketing with Chicago Title Agency. “We find the seminars to be extremely valuable to the housing community and we’re proud to be a primary sponsor to support them.”
“I take great pleasure in personally calling business leaders from around the state and as soon as I utter the words, ‘The Arizona School of Real Estate & Business,’ they say: ‘I will clear my calendar in order to partake in your seminar,’” says Randy Cooney, president of the Success Institute at the Arizona School of Real Estate as well as the writer and moderator for the Seminar Series. Cooney continues, “The entire staff at The Arizona School of Real Estate & Business provide the best and most relevant subject matter to assist those in the Housing Industry.”
There are several classes scheduled for the remainder of 2014 at the Scottsdale and Gilbert campuses:
- ENERGY URGENCY – Energy Efficiency for Today’s Homeowners; May 30, 9–12:30pm (Scottsdale Campus)
- COMMISSIONS; June 27, 9-12:30pm (Scottsdale Campus)
- 50 WAYS TO LOSE A LISTING – As in SOLD; July 27, 9–12:30pm (Scottsdale Campus)
- WRITE IT RIGHT or LOSE THE RIGHT or THE 4Cs of CONTRACT WRITING; August 2, 9– 12:30pm (Gilbert Campus)
- SCAMS, FRAUDS & FOOLS; August 22, 9–12:30pm (Scottsdale Campus)
- WRITE IT RIGHT or LOSE THE RIGHT; Sept. 26, 9–12:30pm (Scottsdale Campus)
- HOA’s – “The Good, The Bad, The…”; October 3, 9–12:30 pm (Gilbert Campus)
- SELLING LUXURY HOMES; October 17, 9– 12:30pm (Scottsdale Campus)
- MARKET UPDATE 2014; November 21, 9– 12:30pm (Scottsdale Campus)
- FIND IT – FIX IT – FLIP IT; December 12, 9 –12:30pm (Scottsdale Campus)
- LAND – COMMERCIAL – DEVELOPMENT; January 23, 9–12:30pm (Gilbert Campus)
- TAX LIENS; January 30, 9–12:30pm (Scottsdale Campus)
For individuals wishing to attend any of these seminars, reservations can be made by calling (480) 946-5388 or by registering online at http://www.asreb.com.
About Arizona School of Real Estate & Business
The Arizona School of Real Estate & Business, part of the Hondros family of companies, has offered quality education for pre-license and continuing education students since 1969. The school is the oldest and largest of its kind enjoying both local and national recognition as an industry leader. Classroom courses are offered in Scottsdale, Gilbert, Prescott and soon in Northwest Phoenix, as well as on-line renewal courses tailored for Arizona. The school has trained more real estate licensees than any other school in Arizona. It offers a variety of unique programs, seminars and career events that help launch a new career or enhance an existing one. For more information, visit http://www.asreb.com.