CHICAGO, IL (PRWEB) May 23, 2014
Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, the legal industry’s most preeminent rankings directory, has chosen 10 of Neal, Gerber & Eisenberg LLP’s practices and 27 of its partners for inclusion in its 2014 edition.
Neal Gerber Eisenberg was ranked among the best Illinois law firms in the following practices:
- Corporate/M&A & Private Equity
- Insurance: Dispute Resolution
- Intellectual Property
- Labor & Employment
- Labor & Employment: Employee Benefits & Compensation
- Litigation: General Commercial
- Real Estate
- Technology & Outsourcing
In addition, the following 27 Neal Gerber Eisenberg attorneys were ranked as leaders in their field:
- Jeffrey J. Bakker, Labor & Employment: Employee Benefits & Compensation
- Peter H. Barrow, Banking & Finance
- Robert A. Bedore, Tax
- H. Nicholas Berberian, Litigation: General Commercial
- Jill B. Berkeley, Insurance: Dispute Resolution and Insurance Dispute Resolution: Policyholder
- Mark A. Berkoff, Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Howard L. Bernstein, Labor & Employment
- John A. Biek, Tax
- Robert E. Browne, Intellectual Property
- Patricia S. Cain: Labor & Employment: Employee Benefits & Compensation
- Andrea M. Despotes, Tax
- Angela R. Elbert, Insurance: Dispute Resolution
- Scott J. Fisher, Litigation: General Commercial
- James K. Gardner, Antitrust
- Gerald A. Golden, Labor & Employment
- Michael B. Gray, Corporate/M&A
- Kenneth L. Harris, Tax
- John J. Koenigsknecht, Corporate/M&A
- Douglas J. Lubelchek, Real Estate
- Antony J. McShane, Intellectual Property
- Nicholas M. Miller, Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Jonathan S. Quinn, Litigation: General Commercial
- Lawrence I. Richman, Wealth Management: Central Region
- Michael D. Sher, Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations
- David S. Stone, Corporate/M&A
- Robert M. Weiss, Technology & Outsourcing
- Lisa S. Zebovitz, Environment: Litigation
Among the comments received about Neal Gerber Eisenberg, clients stated the following:
- "They are all astounding lawyers. They are very business-oriented, and very conscious about the paths you're pursuing and how they impact your business."
- "They have some really bright people over there. We're very happy with them – they're very intelligent and they work hard to keep our trust."
- "Client service, quality of advice and knowledge of sector were all strong."
- “They are very responsive; they do what it takes to get a deal done even with rigid timelines."
Chambers identifies the best practitioners in all the main areas of business law through in-depth, client-focused research, such as interviews with top business leaders and legal advisers.
Neal Gerber Eisenberg also authors Chamber’s Illinois Overview. The piece, which appears in both the printed and online editions of Chambers, provides an overview of the Illinois business landscape.
To view details regarding Neal Gerber Eisenberg’s practice area recognitions in Chambers USA 2014, as well as more information on the firm’s attorneys who were ranked as leaders in their field, please click here.
ABOUT CHAMBERS AND PARTNERS
Since 1990, London-based Chambers and Partners has published the world’s leading guides to the legal profession and has built a reputation for in-depth, objective research. Chambers’ staff of full-time researchers annually prepares several renowned directories worldwide, which rank leading lawyers based upon their reputation among peers and clients. Chambers’ researchers conduct thousands of interviews with lawyers and their clients worldwide. Working with their editors, they identify and rank the world’s best lawyers. “Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business” published its first edition in 2003. For more information, visit http://www.chambersandpartners.com.
ABOUT NEAL, GERBER & EISENBERG LLP
Neal Gerber Eisenberg is a Chicago-based law firm whose lawyers share a culture of teamwork and devotion to personalized client service to advance clients’ business interests throughout the U.S. and beyond. Our lawyers provide legal business solutions to public and private entities of all types in connection with domestic and global business transactions and litigation. Our client base reflects a number of Fortune 100 companies, financial institutions, nonprofits and high net worth individuals. Although the firm has one office in Chicago, it represents clients throughout the world. A steadfast devotion to our single-office concept ensures that our clients will never get lost in a shuffle of thousands of lawyers or multiple worldwide offices. With 160 attorneys, the firm is suited to handle nearly any legal matter, yet small enough so clients personally know the lawyers accountable to their matters.