KidCheck’s children’s check-in system helps organizations improve their event registration process, streamline check-in, and improve attendance tracking; all while creating a positive experience for parents, children and the organizations themselves.
Boise, Idaho (PRWEB) June 26, 2014
KidCheck today announced it has improved the Event Registration feature available in its secure children’s check-in software.
Children’s events are very popular in the summer. Many churches offer Vacation Bible School (VBS) and other children’s ministry focused events. Fitness facilities, activity centers, and other organizations caring for children, offer summer camps and various children’s events.
KidCheck’s children’s check-in system helps these organizations improve their event registration process, streamline check-in, and improve attendance tracking; all while creating a positive experience for parents, children and the organizations themselves
Based on customer feedback, several improvements have been implemented in KidCheck’s event registration feature including:
- The ability to add custom fields to gather pertinent information, such as shirt size, buddy requests, or other details specific to a particular event
- Save time and help with planning by allowing parents to choose the appropriate class/group for their child during registration
- General user interface improvements to the parent registration process, the organization’s registration lists, and to the class/group assignment process
Overall benefits of KidCheck’s children’s check-in system for VBS and children focused events include:
- Simplify event registration and gather key information prior to event check-in
- Pre-register kids for the event and assign them to specific classes
- Plan volunteer/employee to child ratios
- Added security providing peace-of-mind for parents
- Easy, fast way to check children into the appropriate classes and location
- Option to pre-print child labels prior to event start based on registration information
- Accurate attendance tracking
- Collect payment if a cost is associated
“Our customers asked for additional features around event registration and we listened,” said Alex Smith, CEO KidCheck. “Understanding the needs of our customers, and then delivering added value is a priority for KidCheck. While the benefits of having a children’s check-in system go far beyond VBS or specific events, it’s a great time for organizations to consider implementing a secure check-in solution.”
KidCheck, Inc. provides secure, web based children’s check-in software and complete check-in station solutions for churches, fitness facilities, and childcare organizations. KidCheck is committed to delivering easy-to-use, reliable and secure check-in systems backed by expert, personal service and support. To learn more or to sign up for a demo visit http://www.kidcheck.com.