Ft. Lauderdale, FL (PRWEB) June 02, 2014
Swan Hellenic, the award-winning small-ship enrichment cruise line, just released its new itineraries for the summer and fall 2015. The new seasons, now available for booking and viewable on Swan Hellenic's website (http://www.swanhellenic.us), feature itineraries to interesting destinations which include France, The Azores, Greece, the Baltic, and the French and Italian Rivieras. Brochures may be pre-ordered through the cruise line's website.
In celebration of the new season, Swan Hellenic is offering Bonus Savings of up to $1,600 per stateroom on the new itineraries (departing May 11 through October 27, 2015) for bookings made by July 31, 2014. In addition, these cruises also feature the new 2-for-1 cruise fares including airfare and transfers from JFK, with other gateways available starting at just $159 per person.
Swan Hellenic is also offering Bonus Savings of up to $3,090 in the Winter 2014-Spring 2015 cruises newly booked by July 31, 2014. These cruises also feature the new 2-for-1 cruise fares.
The new season commences in May 2015 with a series of 14- to 16-day cruises to the Baltic, British Isles and Mediterranean regions. Cruise highlights include:
- Aegean & Adriatic Odyssey - This 15-day cruise departs Istanbul on May 11, 2015 and calls at Greece, Albania, Montenegro, Croatia, Sicily and Italy. Wander the bustling streets of Istanbul, climb to the top of Mycenae and transit the narrow Corinth Canal, a feat of engineering, aboard Minerva.
- Empires of the Mediterranean - This is a 15-day cruise which departs Rome (Civitavecchia) on May 25, 2015 and calls at the Aeolian Islands, Sicily, Algeria, Spain, Portugal and the UK. Walk through the streets of Pompeii, admire the views of the Sicilian countryside and discover the wonders of Algeria on Minerva’s maiden calls to two of its ports.
- White Nights of the Baltic - This 16-day roundtrip cruise from Portsmouth, England departs on June 8, 2015 and calls at Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Russia, Estonia and Germany. Discover Copenhagen’s royal palaces and Viking heritage, gaze upon Da Vinci’s and Rembrandt’s masterpieces and enjoy a world class performance at the White Nights Festival in St. Petersburg.
- Islands & Highlands of Britain - A 15-day roundtrip cruise departing Portsmouth, England on June 23, 2015 and calling at Scotland, Ireland, Wales, Isles of Scilly and the Channel Islands. Visit the Castle of May, former home of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, see the annual Tall Ships race in Belfast and enjoy the sound of a Welsh Male Voice Choir.
- A Flemish and French Masterpiece - A 15-day roundtrip cruise departing Portsmouth, England on July 7, 2015 with calls at The Netherlands, Belgium, Channel Islands, and France. Enjoy Bastille Day at Bordeaux and absorb the mystery of the Standing Stones of Carnac.
- Azores Archipelago Adventure – 16- day cruise departing Portsmouth, England on July 21, 2015 visiting Channel Islands, The Azores, Madeira and Spain. Spot dolphins and whales while cruising the Azores Archipelago, and explore the volcanic blue island of Faial.
- Impressions of the Riviera – 15- day cruise departing Malaga, Spain on August 5, 2015, visiting Morocco, Menorca, Sardinia, Corsica, the French and Italian Rivieras, Elba and Italy. Encounter the unique identities of Menorca, Sardinia, Corsica and Elba; and gaze upon Michelangelo’s masterpiece at the Sistine Chapel.
- An Italian Mosaic – A 15- day cruise departing Civitavecchia, Italy on August 19, 2015 and calling at the Aeolian Islands, Sicily, Tunisia, Malta and Venice. Overnight in Naples with plenty of time to fully appreciate the treasures of Pompeii, Herculaneum and Ischia Gardens.
- Hidden Treasures of the Adriatic – 15 days visiting Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Albania and Greece, departing Venice on September 2, 2015. Explore remarkable Venice and see the iconic Grand Canal, St. Mark’s Square and Doge’s Palace.
- The Sparkling Aegean – departs on September 16, 2015 to cruise for 15 days to different ports in Greece and Turkey. Walk through the ruins of Ephesus and discover the diverse characters of Skyros, Symi and Milos.
- Coasts of the Black Sea – a 15 day cruise that departs on September 30, 2015 to cruise several ports in the Black Sea like Turkey, Georgia and Bulgaria. Enjoy and exhilarating performance of Georgian son and dance.
- Aegean and Ionian Contrasts – 14 days to cruise from Istanbul, Turkey to Greece, Albania, Croatia and Montenegro departing on October 14, 2015. Explore mythological Delos and medieval Monemvasia.
- Landscapes of the Mediterranean – This is a 14-day roundtrip cruise departs from Piraeus, Greece on October 27, 2015 and visits Sicily, Aeolian Islands, Tunisia and Malta. Overnight in Valletta with time to discover the city bastion of the Knights of St. John.
In addition to our new 2-for-1 cruise fares, including airfare and transfers from JFK, each cruise features Swan Hellenic's hallmark qualities of intriguing destinations, all-inclusive value (including shore excursions and gratuities) and a roster of renowned Guest Speakers who provide in-depth talks on the history and culture of each destination. Cruise fares also include port fees, all meals, and complimentary wine with dinner on gala evenings.
For more information or reservations, contact your travel professional or Swan Hellenic at (844) 827-0007 or visit http://www.swanhellenic.us to view itineraries and order brochures.