Mount Laurel, NJ (PRWEB) June 03, 2014
PRICE® Systems LLC, pioneer in the science of parametric estimating and developer of PRICE® TruePlanning®—the global standard for accurate cost estimating—announced that it will proudly serve as the Gold Sponsor of the International Cost Estimating and Analysis Association (ICEAA) 2014 Professional Development and Training Workshop, to be held at the Marriott Denver City Center, in Denver, Colorado, this June 10 - 13.
While in attendance, PRICE will offer demonstrations at Booth 204/105, to show attendees how the TruePlanning® 2014 framework can be leveraged to produce data-driven, defendable cost estimates faster, in their own language, integrated and localized to their organization.
Additionally, PRICE is slated to offer many thought-leadership contributions to ICEAA’s robust agenda of speaking tracks, with several presentations including:
- Thursday, June 12, 13:00 – 13:45: Arlene Minkiewicz to present “Lessons Learned from the ISBSG Database”
- Thursday, June 12, 13:00 – 13:45: F. Gurney Thompson to present “Rotorcraft Cost Model Enhancements for Future Concepts”
- Thursday, June 12, 15:00 – 15:45: Arlene Minkiewicz to present “Meet the Overlapping Coefficient: A Measure for Elevator Speeches”
- Friday, June 13, 08:00 – 08:45: Bob Koury to present “Affordability Engineering for Better Alternative Selection and Risk Reduction”
- Friday, June 13, 08:45 – 09:30, Arlene Minkiewicz to present: “Costs of Migration and Operation in the Cloud”
To learn more, visit PRICE Booth 204/105 at the ICEAA Workshop or visit PRICE University™ online to view the recent webinar series, now on-demand, introducing TruePlanning® 2014.
For more strategic, one-on-one conversations, PRICE will also be available in the Gold Coin Room. Attendees can schedule a meeting at the PRICE booth or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
ICEAA is a nonprofit organization that strives to promote and to enhance the profession of cost estimating and analysis with the primary goal of fostering the professional growth of its members in cost estimating, cost analysis, and allied fields. To learn more about this upcoming workshop, visit: http://www.iceaaonline.com/2014-iceaa-professional-development-training-workshop/
About PRICE® Systems
PRICE Systems provides more than 40 years of cost estimating software expertise across a wide variety of market applications and business needs—from aerospace and defense program planning and budgeting to design studies, bids, and proposals for new hardware, software, and microelectronic components. Today, PRICE cost models developed from more than 21,000 projects, plus ongoing PRICE research into refining how those models reflect realistic costs, and PRICE frameworks for integrating client-specific cost histories into new estimating efforts, put PRICE Systems at the forefront of cost estimating and cost management solutions.