London, UK (PRWEB) May 26, 2014
At present, approximately 64% of the world’s total uranium output comes from the 3 countries – Kazakhstan, Canada and Australia, with market shares of 36%, 16% and 11%, respectively. Currently, around 46% of the global uranium supply volume is produced by situ leaching (ISL) and nearly 30% is produced with the help of conventional methods. Furthermore, 17% and 7% are added by conventional open pit and by-product recovery, respectively. Uranium output satisfies around 85% of global demand for power generation.
All-encompassing analysis and forecast of the uranium market at various geographical scales can be found in the in-demand topical research study “Uranium: 2014 Market Review and Forecast” worked out by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. The report provides a close look at the actual situation and historical background of the uranium market; offers industry future outlook; presents accurate data showing uranium capacities, production, demand, foreign trade statistics, and reviews the recent regional price fluctuations.
Title: Uranium: 2014 Market Review and Forecast
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 1,490.00
The comprehensive topical report provides access to unbiased insights into the uranium market scenario along with vital data on the market performance (both actual and historical). Moreover, the research study presents a close analysis of the different geographical uranium markets, encloses careful discussions of the significant industry concerns/issues, features the prevailing uranium industry trends and also defines and scrutinizes the key market growth drivers and limiters. Trustworthy updated statistics on uranium consumption, capacity and supply, essential information on the foreign trade is available in the in-demand report side by side with an all-round overview of the latest regional uranium price fluctuations. Additionally, the insightful research report dissects the competitive climate, includes valuable details on the dominant uranium manufacturers and suppliers, illustrates the current situation in the raw material market. An extensive 5-year future outlook for the uranium market globally, by region and by country is at hand in the report.
Reasons to Buy:
- Look closely at the actual scenario in the uranium market (globally, by region and country).
- Avail of top-level reliable information on the uranium market’s historical and current performance.
- Become better informed about the major world uranium industry development trends and burning concerns/issues.
- Learn about the primary factors influencing the market dynamics.
- Determine the most promising market opportunities and understand how to derive the maximum benefits from them.
- Be ready to stand up to the potential market threats and challenges.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape in the uranium market, pinpoints the strongest rivals and facilitate the choice of the prospective business partners.
- Know the current situation in the raw material market.
- Be prepared to take informed business and tactical decisions and also elaborate effective business strategies by getting access to the authoritative market future outlook.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.