Toronto, Canada (PRWEB) May 27, 2014
Starting June 2, Ken Getz, internationally recognized R&D expert and Director of Sponsored Research Programs, Center for the Study of Drug Development, Tufts University School of Medicine will discuss Reinventing Drug Development through Patient Centricity.
The series will close June 25 with a special Keynote panel discussion entitled “Optimizing Patient Participation in Clinical Trials: Challenges & Opportunities Going Forward”, where key industry thought leaders will have the unique opportunity to be queried by patient advocate and ePatient, @afternoonnapper, on such topics as:
- Patient-Centeredness vs. Patient Centricity vs. Patient Engagement
- Are there country differences in the practice and implementation of patient centric activities?
- Industry culture; ‘open innovation’; the importance of collaboration and ‘design thinking’
- The evolution of patient advocacy groups and fostering successful partnerships
- Digital strategy, social media and the ePatient
- Mobile apps, infographics for greater education, enrollment and engagement
- Transparency, trust and big data
- Emerging technologies; disruptive innovation initiatives
- Patient leaders
Click HERE to register or learn more about this free webinar series and our entire line-up of esteemed thought leaders and topics.
Live attendance is complimentary. An eBox set of the archived recordings is available for purchase (orders to be filled after the series has been completed).
SPECIAL THANKS TO:
CISCRP (The Center for Information and Study on Clinical Research Participation)
eCongress is a division of Xtalks, powered by Honeycomb Worldwide Inc. Led by global industry thought leaders, each eCongress is a month-long webinar series, at your fingertips, which delivers practical, real-world insights and solutions to some of your industry’s biggest challenges.
Offered in a convenient, interactive and timely format, each eCongress is free to attend and highlights best practices, case studies and regulatory updates with the goal of facilitating proactive discussion and offering timely solutions around key industry issues.
During each webinar, viewers will have direct access to the presenter’s expertise, so come prepared with top-of-mind questions to get the most from our Q&A periods and participate in our live polls where the viewpoints from your peers will be shared.
Join in to interact with your peers as the dialogue builds through social media around each eCongress. To learn more about eCongress visit http://xtalks.com/eCongress.ashx.
Tel: +1 (416) 977-6555 ext 284