IXACT Contact has always offered the most integrated and robust email marketing feature set of any real estate CRM on the market, and with these new sharing and scheduling features, our email marketing platform is stronger than ever.
Toronto, Canada (PRWEB) May 27, 2014
REALTORS® subscribed to IXACT Contact’s real estate contact management system can now benefit from a suite of powerful email marketing features. These include the ability for agents to:
- Add social media sharing buttons to any mass email and their monthly e-Newsletter.
- Copy a webpage version hyperlink of any previously sent email.
- Schedule any mass email.
- Preview a pending scheduled email.
- Cancel a pending scheduled email.
- View a previously sent email.
Here are the benefits of these new features:
- Add social media share buttons to any mass email and their monthly e-Newsletter: This is a great way to integrate social media into their real estate email marketing! And by giving Realtors the option to share the e-Newsletter on their social channels, this can increase the number of people who will read their e-Newsletter – big time.
- Copy a webpage version hyperlink of any previously sent email: Realtors can post the URLs of past emails on their website! And, if they’ve ever wanted to send someone a link to an email they previously sent, they can do it with IXACT Contact.
- Schedule any mass email to be sent out automatically at the date and time of their choosing – perhaps when they’re on vacation or busy in an important meeting!
- Preview a pending scheduled email: Forgot which emails were scheduled out? Agents can quickly preview each email they’ve scheduled so they’re always in the know as to what communications have been planned for their contacts.
- Cancel a pending scheduled email: Hit the send button a little too soon? Now agents can cancel any email that’s scheduled for delivery but hasn’t been sent yet. This gives them the peace of mind that it’s okay to make a mistake.
- View a previously sent email: Right from within IXACT Contact’s Email Campaign Reporting dashboard, Realtors can view the content of their previously sent emails. How convenient!
In addition to the above new features, the Realtor CRM comes with a professionally designed and written monthly real estate newsletter, drip marketing campaigns, and Just Listed and Just Sold e-Flyers.
“Email marketing continues to be one of the most cost-effective and powerful ways for Realtors to maintain contact with past clients, hot prospects, and important referral sources,” said Rich Gaasenbeek, Vice President, Sales and Marketing. “IXACT Contact has always offered the most integrated and robust email marketing feature set of any real estate CRM on the market, and with these new sharing and scheduling features, our email marketing platform is stronger than ever.”
IXACT Contact is a real estate CRM, email marketing platform, and professionally designed and written monthly e-Newsletter system in one. It’s the only real estate CRM that has the much valued Email Campaign Reporting functionality and it’s known North America-wide to have a shorter learning curve than most comparable solutions on the market.
The real estate contact management company also has a reputation for continually improving and enhancing the system and all updates come at no additional cost to its customers.
About IXACT Contact Solutions Inc.
IXACT Contact® is an easy-to-use web-based real estate CRM that helps REALTORS® stay organized and build lasting relationships with past clients, hot prospects and important referral sources. IXACT Contact makes it easy to stay in touch with clients in a way that’s personalized, relevant and timely. With IXACT Contact, real estate agents can convert more leads into listings and attract more referrals and repeat business. Real estate marketing is also a snap with IXACT Contact’s personalized mass email, drip marketing, real estate newsletter, and Email Campaign Reporting features. The Active Business side of the system helps Realtors keep control of transactions by managing all the to-do’s associated with listings and buyers. Sign up for a free five-week trial today at http://www.ixactcontact.com.