Minneapolis, MN (PRWEB) May 29, 2014
Matrix Home Health Care Specialists has been accepted as an exhibitor at the 40th Annual Probate & Trust Law Section Conference to be held in St. Paul, Minnesota on Monday, June 2, 2014 and Tuesday, June 3, 2014. The event will be held at the St. Paul River Centre at 175 Kellogg Blvd. W, Suite 501, in St. Paul.
Registration begins at 7:15 a.m. on Monday, June 2, 2014 and Scott M. Nelson, chair of the Probate & Trust Law Section, will give the introduction. The first session will begin at 8:00 a.m.
Speakers and topics will include:
- Non-Tax Case Law Update by Robert A. McLeod
- It's Your Money - Unlocking the Black Box of Social Security Retirement Benefits - What You and Your Clients Need to Know About Claiming Strategies to Maximize Benefits by Avram L. Sacks
- Ten Smart Charitable Giving Ideas for 2014 (Main Plenary) by Kathryn W. Miree
- Qualified Retirement Account Issues - Rules and Planning Opportunities (Alternate Plenary) by Bryan Jamison
- Minnesota Legislative Update by Andrew M. Beese & Michael P. Sampson
- Looking Back and Looking Ahead - The Future of the Practice of Law by Jonathan G. Blattmachr
- Minnesota UTC Trust Law Update by Christopher B. Hunt & David J. Shannon
- The "New" Minnesota Estate Tax and Repeal of the MN Gift Tax by Jennifer A. Lammers & Terry L. Slye
There will be five breakout sessions during the two days of the conference.
Get more information about the conference at Minnesota Continuing Legal Education website (http://minncle.org/seminardetail.aspx?ID=100311401).
Matrix Home Health Care Specialists is formerly known as Matrix Team Home Care. Conference attendees can visit their exhibit booth at the conference to learn more about home health care services and health care advocacy.
Karen Lawrence, owner of Matrix Home Health Care Specialists, said attorneys, trustees and other professionals who work in the Trust and Probate fields are key advocates for older adults. These individuals often see changes or concerns in their elderly clients and are essential voices in promoting comprehensive evaluations, supporters of providing necessary care and remain critical advisors in assisting clients to remain as independent, healthy and safe as possible.
About Matrix Home Health Care Specialists
Matrix Home Health Care Specialists provide high quality in-home health care, residential care, and care management for seniors and people with disabilities in Minnesota. Matrix has been providing services for seniors and disabled individuals for more than 25 years. All Matrix Home Health Care Specialists caregivers are screened and fully trained to meet each client’s needs to ensure that homecare services are provided skillfully, respectfully and safely. Learn more about Matrix Home Health Care Specialists at http://matrixhomehealthmn.com/.