London, UK (PRWEB) May 27, 2014
During 2010-2011, the world tungsten production followed an upward trend, growing by around 10 thousand tonnes per year. However, in 2012, it witnessed a 1.2% y-o-y decline and stood at just over 83 thousand tonnes. In the same year, China took the lead in the world tungsten market in terms of production volume, accounting for 75% of the world’s total tungsten production volume. As of 2012, the top five tungsten producing countries (China, the US, Russia, Canada and Austria) produced together around 78 thousand tonnes (94% of the world’s total). The world tungsten production volume is poised for an annual growth of 3.8%, reaching 100.1 thousand tonnes by 2017. China is expected to hold its leading position in terms of tungsten production and exports.
Dentonia Resources, Brazil Tungsten Holdings Limited, Geodex Minerals, A&IR Mining JSC, Jiangxi Rare Metals Tungsten Holdings Group, Wolfram Company CJSC, Shanghai Metal Corporation and Hunan Nonferrous Metals Corp are among the strongest competitors in the worldwide tungsten market.
Up-to-bottom analysis and forecast of the world, regional and country tungsten markets can be found in the topical research study “Tungsten: 2014 Market Review and Forecast” prepared by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. The report presents a deep insight into the present situation and historical background of the tungsten market; offers future industry forecasts; grants access to cutting-edge data showing tungsten capacities, production, demand trends; uncovers exports and imports statistics, and review the recent local price fluctuations.
Title: Tungsten: 2014 Market Review and Forecast
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 1,290.00
A detailed guide to the worldwide tungsten market along with extensive analyses of the key geographical markets supplemented by vital details on their historical and present performance is provided in the topical research study. Besides, the report grants access to the accurate statistics on tungsten consumption, production and capacity; contains a review of the foreign trade flows, traces the recent local price fluctuations. The research study touches upon the significant industry issues/concerns, discusses the important industry aspects, features the prevailing development trends, includes a close analysis of the actual tungsten market scenario, points out the top market opportunities and barriers, investigates the main factors shaping the market. It scrutinizes the competitive climate, encloses leading companies profiles, sheds light on the key consumers. Additionally, a 5-year future outlook for the tungsten market is presented in the report.
Reasons to Buy:
- Get a unique insight into the actual scenario in the tungsten market at various geographies.
- Obtain access to a set of updated statistics on tungsten production/demand, capacity and exports/imports.
- Become informed of the recent local price fluctuations.
- Learn about the prevailing trends and the market growth drivers and limiters and, thus, become prepared to take the accurate business decisions and manage the tungsten market landscape successfully.
- Enrich your knowledge of the overall market performance and design successful market strategies.
- Understand the competitive pressures within the tungsten marketplace.
- Define who stands where in the world tungsten market, identify the strongest rivals and find the promising partners.
- Identify the most promising market opportunities and find out how to better exploit them.
- Get a clear idea of the tungsten market scenario through 2017.
More in-demand market research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.