London, UK (PRWEB) May 27, 2014
The world feed fats and proteins market will likely amount to almost USD 8.38 billion by 2019, registering a 5.3% CAGR in the next 5 years. As of 2013, APAC was the leading consumer of feed fats and proteins in the world, accounting for around 37.5% of the global consumption volume. Furthermore, the highest growth rates are expected to be recorded in the APAC feed fats and proteins market. As of 2013, the value of the feed proteins market by source stood at over USD 3.97 billion. In the same year, the overall market was led by the plant protein sector, which also witnessed the highest CAGR.
The global feed fats and proteins market is inhabited by numerous companies, including, among others, Omega Protein Corporation, Lansing Trading Group, Rohstoffe GmbH, ADM Archer Daniels Midland Company, RoquetteFreres, Darling International, Agrana Beteiligungs-AG, The Scoular company and Bunge.
New research report “Feed Fats & Proteins Market by Source (Animals, Plants & Others), by Livestock (Ruminant, Poultry, Aqua, Swine & Equine) & by Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific & ROW) - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2019” elaborated by MarketsandMarkets (M&M) is now available at MarketPublishers.com
Title: Feed Fats & Proteins Market by Source (Animals, Plants & Others), by Livestock (Ruminant, Poultry, Aqua, Swine & Equine) & by Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific & ROW) - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2019
Published: May, 2014
Price: US$ 4,650.00
The report offers a granular analysis of the world feed fats and proteins market with a special focus on a detailed study of the market by source and livestock across different geographical regions. It provides a range of important data covering the historical and current market performance, features the market dynamics, identifies the main winning imperatives and discusses the hottest industry issues. Besides, the research study includes Porter’s five forces analysis, presents profound insights into the competitive landscape, encloses informative profiles of the dominant enterprises engaged in the world feed fats and proteins industry. The report also provides a 5-year forecast the world feed fats and proteins market.
Reasons to Buy:
- Become well-informed of the current situation in the world feed fats and proteins market.
- Receive access to updated statistics illustrating the market performance.
- Get a comprehensive understanding of the market dynamics.
- Gain a clear idea of the competitive intensity within the world feed fats and proteins market.
- Identify who stands where in the market.
- Understand the emerging opportunities and find out how to exploit them in the best way.
- Become abreast of the most significant industry issues and development trends.
- Learn how the world feed fats and proteins market is set to develop through 2020 and get a glance at the market future growth prospects.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at MarketsandMarkets page.