West Chester, OH (PRWEB) May 28, 2014
Warsteiner Zeitgeist is the defining spirit and culture of this decade, viewed through the wisdom of our 261-year brewing history.
Zeitgeist (spirit of the age or spirit of the time) is the intellectual fashion or dominant school of thought that typifies and influences the culture of a particular period in time. Warsteiner will provide constructive information to recruit new users, while too supporting the brand's current user-base. The content will help connect consumers to the Warsteiner Do It Right spirit, sensibility & social-conversation.
This tab will guide the newly recruited audience of urbane & sophisticated consumers through a series of ironic situations & life-lessons, along with content digestible to the brand's current user base. The Zeitgeist tab will be constructed by 5-unique & compelling sub-tabs. The first-3 will initiate the launch, and sub-tabs 4 & 5 will be rolling out soon. Wait for it! The following provides a cogent description of the tab's relevance and functionality:
1. Warsteiner Guide To: The voice of the brand consulting, comforting & caring for the Warsteiner companions. This series of original content will span love, loss, relationships, sports, fashion, gifting & giving, technology music, art, the universe… and so it goes. Boundless. Endlessness. Awesomeness. http://warsteiner.us/category/zeitgeist/guide-to/
2. Warsteiner Now & Venn: The intersection of sophisticated & hip. Yes, most folks did not embrace the Venn back in the day. Today, Now & Venn will rule by exposing, extolling & energizing the intersection of everything cool. http://warsteiner.us/category/zeitgeist/now-and-venn/
3. FASSinations: FASS is the German word for "keg". Fascinating. FASSinations is the brand aggregator which will curate the Warsteiner Vision of Culture. Pulling sophisticated & hip content into the site to be enjoyed by all. http://warsteiner.us/category/zeitgeist/fassinations
4. Local Kultur: The Warsteiner "map" of really awesome events happing around local communities, the Warsteiner nation, and the orb.
5. Braumeister: Want to chat with the Warsteiner Brew Master? Of course. Who wouldn't? First-person stories, anecdotes and historical accounts from a source of unique & discernible talent. Brewing world-class beer is truly an art. Well, now Warsteiner friends, lovers, & acolytes can engage with THE artist.
Family-owned Warsteiner has been brewing pilsners since 1753, when Antonius Cramer first produced beer at his modest home brewery in Germany. Since then, nine generations of Cramers have built Warsteiner into the No 1 imported premium Pilsner among Germany's private breweries. Warsteiner is sold in more than 60 countries, including the US, UK, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, France and Canada. Warsteiner is imported into the US by Warsteiner Importers Agency, Inc. in West Chester, OH. http://www.warsteiner-usa.com.