To celebrate the new seasons, Voyages of Discovery is offering bonus savings of up to $1,200 per stateroom on the new itineraries (departing April 16 through October 17, 2015) for bookings made by July 31, 2014.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL (PRWEB) June 02, 2014
Voyages of Discovery, the award-winning small-ship enrichment cruise line, just released its new itineraries for the summer and fall 2015. The new seasons, now available for booking and viewable on Voyages of Discovery’s website (http://www.voyagesofdiscovery.com), feature itineraries to fascinating destinations including France, The Azores, the Mediterranean, the Baltic, and the White Sea. Brochures may be pre-ordered through the cruise line's website.
"To celebrate the new seasons, Voyages of Discovery is offering bonus savings of up to $1,200 per stateroom on the new itineraries (departing April 16 through October 17, 2015) for bookings made by July 31, 2014," said Steve Tucker, President of All Leisure Holidays, the North America sales office for Voyages of Discovery. In addition, these cruises also feature the new 2-for-1 cruise fares including airfare and transfers from JFK, with other gateways available starting at just $149 per person.
Voyages of Discovery is also offering bonus savings of up to $1,000 per stateroom in the Winter 2014-Spring 2015 cruises newly booked by July 31, 2014. These cruises also feature the new 2-for-1 cruise fares.
The new season commences in April 2015 with a series of 11- to 20-day cruises to Scandinavia, the British Isles and the Mediterranean. A 4-day sampler cruise will also be offered in May 2015 visiting France from England. Other cruise highlights include:
- Madeira and The Azores in Spring - A 16-day roundtrip cruise departing England on April 16, 2015
- Heritage of the British Isles– A 12-day roundtrip cruise from England departing May 1, 2015
- Oslo and the Timeless Fjords – 11-day roundtrip from England departing May 15, 2015
- A Baltic Showcase – departing on May 25, 2015 roundtrip England for 15 days
- Spectacular Norway and the Enigmatic White Sea – A 20-day roundtrip cruise from England departing June 8, 2015
- Colours of the Mediterranean – A 12-day cruise from France to Greece on August 29, 2015
- The Best of the Black Sea – 15-day cruise from Greece To Turkey departing on September 9, 2015
- Mediterranean Reflections – a cruise from Turkey to Greece for 14 days departing on September 23, 2015
- Gems of the Aegean and Adriatic Seas – departing on October 6, 2015 for 12 days from Greece to Croatia
- Mediterranean Icons – 12 days from Croatia to Spain departing on October 17, 2015
In addition to our new 2-for-1 cruise fares, including airfare and transfers from JFK, each cruise features a roster of renowned guest speakers who provide in-depth talks on the history and culture of each destination. To enhance your cruise experience and further learning about the destinations visited, optional shore excursions are available a la carte. Cruise fares also include gratuities, port fees, all meals, and complimentary wine with dinner on gala evenings.
For more information or reservations, contact your travel professional or Voyages of Discovery at (844) 827-0006 or visit http://www.voyagesofdiscovery.com to view itineraries and order brochures.