Le Sueur, MN (PRWEB) May 29, 2014
IntRAtrain and inspectiTRAC by Russell Associates is pleased to announce the release of their intRAtrain Safety System. This safety system is designed to provide a turn-key solution for your safety program needs. The system include tools, resources and management systems that help mitigate the risk associated with doing business and gives you the peace of mind that you are doing everything possible to protect your customers, employees and company.
Safe behaviors and safe work practices, especially in work environments with documented safety hazards, are critical. Being safe is more than just trying to work safe. It is a complex blend of assessing risk, training employees to understand safety and safe work practices, implementing risk mitigation practices, documenting and tracking behaviors, safety rewards that are motivational and focused on behavior modification, and engaging employee to own safety, creating a safety-first work environment that ensures safe work practices. Each of these components contributes to the organization’s safety culture. A safety culture with high levels of employee engagement and ownership can be refined, managed and developed to encourage continued safe behaviors.
“There wouldn’t be a need for a system like ours if developing and building a safety culture was easy. Not everyone has the same attitudes about safety and why it is important, which makes it more difficult to control all the moving parts. Employee buy-in about the importance of creating a safety first culture is often difficult, which is why the implementation of a system to assist in managing safety risk is valuable,“ commented Jerry Van Oort, CEO of intratrain and inspectiTRAC by Russell Associates.
The intRAtrain Safety System components include:
1. Safety Knowledge Assessment/ Study- The assessment will review the current safety program components to determine areas for improvement.
2. Employee Safety Training- Training provides the basic knowledge of the safety issues and concerns making employees more risk aware. Training is available is a variety of methods including online, classroom or blended.
3. Training Documentation- Results of employee training/development are all managed in an online system designed for ease-of-access to results and data.
4. Behavior-Based Safety Observation Management Software- Behavior observations help engage the employee in the process and provide a level of ownership in the safety program. This software allows for easy management of the process from start to finish.
5. Safety Hazard Inspection and Audit Management Software- This software manages and tracks the completion of audits and inspections designed to ensure safe work environment exists.
6. Corrective Action Management Tool- Response and resolutions of failures discovered during observations, inspections and audits is critical. This tool allows for easy monitoring and assignment of corrective actions resulting in reduced risk exposure.
7. Safety Rewards- Employees are encouraged to develop safe work practices and behaviors through proactive safety rewards programs.
Each safety program and the specific needs of the program will differ based on the organization, but regardless it is critical that all parties in the organization feel a connection to building a company-wide safety culture of excellence. As part of the new release of the intRAtrain safety system, intRAtrain and inspectiTRAC by Russell Associates is pleased to announce an introductory pricing discount of up to 30% off the system (discounts vary based on system components selected). To find out more about this special offer, contact Russell Associates at 507-665-6266.
About intRAtrain and inspectiTRAC by Russell Associates
intRAtrain and inspectiTRAC by Russell Associates, based in Le Sueur, Minnesota, has over 30 years experience and expertise working with companies to increase employee productivity from improved job skills training; increased employee safety, safety, food safety and quality behaviors. Using technology, Russell Associates develops solutions that increase effectiveness and efficiencies, reduce cost, and improve ROI from training, testing, and inspections/audits.