This unique consulting program provides businesses with a complete suite of digital marketing and sales strategies in the areas of Advanced Digital and Social Media Marketing, Social and Big Data Analysis and Social Selling.
(PRWEB) May 29, 2014
t2 Marketing International’s Director of Global Social Business Strategy, Corey Padveen, and NexLevel Sales Founder, Julio Viskovich, named by Forbes as one of the Top 30 Social Selling Influencers in the World, will combine their expertise by providing consulting, training and coaching to corporate clients in North America and Europe in the areas of Advanced Digital and Social Media Marketing Strategy, Social and Big Data Analysis and Social Selling.
The joint program provides businesses with a complete suite of digital marketing and sales strategies ranging from data mining and analysis techniques to social selling strategies, social care best practices, content strategies and full-scale social media program development, coaching and training.
The group provides a number of distinctive benefits and solutions including:
- Social selling training headed by one of the world’s premier social selling experts, ranked in Forbes as one of the Top 30 Social Selling Influencers in the World
- Data analysis and activation strategies and coaching with members of a globally-recognized team of experts, specializing in correlation-based campaign development and predictive digital analytics
- Engagement programs intended to connect with and convert users identified on social media throughout various stages of the sales pipeline by leveraging listening and monitoring platforms and campaigns
- ResponsiveBranding™ strategies that leverage a brand’s social insights in order to optimize campaign targeting and social ad spends
- Social media integration into the business as a whole, and steps to begin the process of transitioning a traditional brand’s corporate culture into that of a social enterprise
- Sellarketing strategies whereby the barriers separating sales and marketing teams are eliminated in an effort to link the sales process directly to the marketing efforts of a brand or product
About the Consultants:
Corey Padveen, t2 Marketing International
Corey Padveen is the Director of Global Social Business Strategy at t2 Marketing International. Corey is Google AdWords and Analytics Certified, a Certified Inbound Marketer and a principle theorist on the notions of Social Equity and ResponsiveBranding™. He is also a regular contributor to leading industry publications, such as Search Engine Journal and Social Media Today, and a keynote speaker at digital marketing and social media conferences around the world. t2 Marketing International has a rich 25 year history in integrated marketing solutions working with leading brands in the United States, Canada, Europe, Latin America and Asia.
Julio Viskovich, NexLevel Sales
Julio Viskovich is a highly sought after social selling consultant, trainer and implementation specialist. Julio was named by Forbes as one of the Top 30 Social Selling Influencers in the World and is the author of Sellarketing - a tweetable book to help sales and marketing leaders embrace and adopt social media as part of their process. After being the internal social media trainer and the face of social selling to HootSuite’s 9 million plus users, he founded NexLevel Sales to help organizations adopt social media through carefully planned strategy and policy along with support from marketing. Julio has worked with a number of Fortune 500 brands to develop, implement, and build local social selling programs, and social communications strategies, and adopt social media strategically throughout the entire organization.
For further information or to schedule a consult, contact:
T: (1) 800-607-4550 ext. 4
T: (1) 604-209-3001