The changes and additions in Partner XE 2014 were inspired by feedback from our valued partner agencies, and offer functionality designed to streamline their operations and better serve their clients.
Columbus, OH (PRWEB) May 30, 2014
Strategic Insurance Software, creators of Partner XE, a leading agency management system for independent agents, today announced the release of Partner XE 2014. The new release will be rolled out to all users by the end of June.
The new release brings SIS’ partner agencies improved workflows and enhanced functionality.
“This release is a great advancement for our customers,” said Alex Deak, CEO of SIS. “It represents our ongoing commitment to enhancing Partner XE to meet the ever changing and growing needs and wants of our agency customers.”
Many of the new features added in Partner XE 2014 were a direct result of requests made from SIS’ partner agencies.
- The new “Quick Menu” feature is designed to enable quick and easy workflows from the Quick Summary view.
- Enhancements to the Client Summary and Profile are designed to bring information to the forefront of the system.
- Enhancements to Search and Reporting will help Partner XE users better serve clients and track business more effectively.
- The new “Policy Description” feature enables more effective policy categorization.
- Partner XE 2014 includes a number of accounting enhancements, including new check formats and reports.
“The changes and additions in Partner XE 2014 were inspired by feedback from our valued partner agencies, and offer functionality designed to streamline their operations and better serve their clients,” said Paul Fuller, EVP of Product Management for SIS. “We are excited to take another step forward in our ability to serve agencies of all types and sizes.”
Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, Strategic Insurance Software (SIS) is the team behind Partner XE, an innovative web-based insurance agency management system that helps independent agencies streamline workflow and grow their business. Built on a foundation of strong technology and exceptional service, were moving forward with a constant eye on innovation that will make independent agents lives easier.