'Our motivation is to provide language learners with powerful and user-friendly solutions to learn a foreign language,' said Jason Oxenham, CEO of Rocket Languages.
Christchurch, New Zealand (PRWEB) May 30, 2014
Giving users a simpler and more convenient way to master a new language, Rocket Languages today announced a new redesign of its mobile apps for Android and iOS. The apps are available for free download at Google Play and the Apple App Store, and are another step towards Rocket Languages goal of helping anyone learn a new language anytime, anywhere.
"Our motivation is to provide language learners with powerful and user-friendly solutions to learn a foreign language,” said Jason Oxenham, CEO of Rocket Languages. “Our new apps have been redesigned from the ground up, allowing users to sync their progress across all of their devices, and use some of the more complex testing and reinforcement functionality that was previously only available on desktop computers and laptops."
All Rocket Languages courses are built on the award-winning Rocket Express Learning System, which uses a mix of scientific language learning theories and practical success strategies that polyglots use to master several languages. The Rocket Express Learning System allows people of any ability, even if they have tried and failed previously, to master a new language.
Available in twelve languages to choose from, and levels ranging from beginner to advanced, Rocket Languages mobile apps allow a user to begin speaking a new language with confidence right from the very first lesson. And with around 140 hours of comprehension for each level of each language, Rocket Languages is more comprehensive than most, if not all, other language learning apps available in the marketplace today.
The main features of the Rocket Languages mobile apps include:
- Progress tracking, along with a points and badges system to maintain and increase motivation.
- Interactive audio lessons that make a learner feel as though they are right in the middle of a conversation.
- Practical topics that reflect today's busy modern world and makes learning relevant to everyday situations.
- Language lessons that make sure the learner gets the basics down pat so they will be understood when speaking.
- Culture lessons so the learner is able to say the words, but also able to understand what makes the native people tick.
- Rocket Record, the voice comparison system that will allow a user to start pronouncing words and phrases like a native speaker.
- Over 15 hours of audio lessons, plus hundreds of words and phrases to listen and practice to, and tons of interesting articles and information.
- Ability for the learner to sync coursework and learning across their Android or iOS devices.
Rocket Languages mobile apps are available for free download at Google Play for Android at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rocketlanguages.app and the App Store for Apple iOS at https://itunes.apple.com/tc/app/rocket-languages/id597293943?mt=8.
The complete Rocket Languages Premium (Level 1) system is available for $99.95, which includes 24/7 lifetime online access. Users can try the Rocket Languages courses and apps for free for 6 days by visiting http://www.rocketlanguages.com.
About Rocket Languages
Rocket Languages is a recognized leader in online language learning, creating downloadable education products powered by Libros Media, a New Zealand-based company created in 2004. Available in 12 different languages, Rocket Languages has taught over 1 million users worldwide everything from Spanish, French and Italian, to Portuguese, Arabic, Chinese, Hindi, English and more. To learn more about Rocket Languages, go to http://www.rocketlanguages.com.