Palo Alto, CA (PRWEB) May 30, 2014
Crimson Marketing (http://www.crimsonmarketing.com), experts in marketing technology, announces the debut of Moneyball for Marketing, a flagship series of online broadcasts with the world’s top business executives and marketing experts.
The programs, which are available through iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/moneyball-for-marketing/id865449585?mt=2) and Crimson Marketing’s website (http://crimsonmarketing.com/crimson-technology-marketing-blog/), are a reference to Michael Lewis’s term for the analytical, evidence-based, approach to assembling a competitive baseball team. Lewis’s book of the same name, Moneyball: The Art of Winning an Unfair Game, is also the inspiration for the film adaption of his profile of the Oakland Athletics during their 2003 come-from-behind season, climaxed by a record-breaking 20 consecutive wins and entry into the National League playoffs.
In Moneyball for Marketing, hosted by Glenn Gow, the CEO of Crimson Marketing, guests from a variety of premier technology companies discuss crucial business issues, such as:
1. The influence of marketing technology on consumer behavior.
2. The successful integration of Big Data on behalf of effective marketing.
3. The relationship between marketing and sales, to increase revenue.
4. How to leverage and use marketing technology.
5. The educational value of marketing and business opportunities involving Big Data.
6. The challenges, for marketers, concerning their understanding of Big Data.
7. How to use marketing and data to improve the buying experience.
8. How to think about the use of Big Data for marketing.
9. Big Data’s impact on business-to-business (B2B) buying.
“Moneyball for Marketing is an in-depth, conversational program about the revolutionary changes affecting marketing organizations with regard to marketing technology in general and Big Data in particular. Our guests offer valuable wisdom about these events, based on their respective experiences and responsibilities on behalf of many of the most recognizable brands within the technology industry. Each broadcast is a study into the practical use of these new tools and their importance to improving revenues and profits. I invite people to listen to these shows about the very topics that continue to rapidly transform marketing decisions,” says Mr. Gow.
About Crimson Marketing
Headquartered in Palo Alto, California, Crimson Marketing is the expert in marketing technology. All of Crimson’s people have marketing technology backgrounds. Crimson helps technology companies market better, and helps marketers get the most out of their technology. Through their expertise and experience, Crimson helps clients increase their revenues. Crimson has a diverse portfolio of work on behalf of companies like Apple, Cisco, Google, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, VMware and others. For more information about Crimson Marketing, please visit http://www.crimsonmarketing.com.