It’s truly a great privilege to have an opportunity to work on interesting projects which provide unique and needed solutions, which clearly contribute to the improvements of our environment!
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) May 29, 2014
ADVS-Technologies latest patent portfolio consists of five patents and eight patent pending applications which have been filed with the United States Patent Office.
The portfolio includes innovative, proprietary technological solutions primarily aimed at five major market segments. ADVS-Technologies is pleased to present their patent portfolio below.
1. Intelligent Single and Multi-Color ParallelView™ LED Illumination Systems:
Patent No. US 8,099,261; Patent Pending No. US: 61,864,879; 61,875,567; 61,894,130; 61,902,124; 61,926,939, which include:
- MagicLights™: the intelligent ParallelView™ LED lights which contribute to environmental safety by monitoring the temperature of the area surrounding the light. MagicLight will visually warn the user if the temperature may present a safety problem.
- MagicSigns™: the intelligent ParallelView™ LED backlit street address signs which improve the safety of communities and help reduce response time of First Responders who are attending emergency calls during evening and night hours.
- Pix-Cell™: the intelligent ParallelView™ LED pix-cell technology which provides unique methods for beautifying displays of new and existing art, as well as supports creation of static and dynamic images on super large scale screens, billboards, etc.
2. Intelligent Plug-n-Power™ Power Distribution Systems:
Patent No. US 8,341,837; Patent Pending No. US: 13,731,103; 61.859,723, which include:
- Plug-n-Power™ AC Power Distribution Systems: which significantly improve reliability and safety for every installation, regardless of size, complexity, location or time schedule.
- Plug-n-Power™ DC Power Distribution Systems as: the most comprehensive solution to the increased demands of using DC rated LED illumination devices within residential and commercial complexes, which significantly improve safety and reduce costs.
3. Intelligent Pharmacy Automation Systems, Я-pharmacy™:
Patent No. US 8,028,822; Patent Pending No. US: 13,335,954, providing:
- Comprehensive front-end automation solutions supporting centralized and on-site processing of prescription medications.
- Flexible, scalable automation suitable for all kinds and types of pharmacies, including stand-alone remote pharmacies, and unattended pharmacy kiosks.
- Guaranteed quality of prescription medications in full compliance with manufacture specifications.
- Improved services, which practically eliminate waiting in line to receive a completed prescription.
4. Intelligent Store Automation Systems, Я-store™:
Patent No. US 8,695,872, providing configurable scalable automation to ensure:
- Guaranteed quality of products in full compliance with manufacture specifications.
- In-store navigation with minimum time required per item transaction.
5. Intelligent Transportation Systems, Я-move™:
Patent No. US 7,844,416, providing automation technology enhancing designs of transportation systems which can scale from relatively simple conveyors, all the way to far more complex systems responsible for traffic control and navigation of intelligent unmanned vehicles.
“It’s truly a great privilege to have an opportunity,” says inventor Zack Braunstein, “to work on interesting projects which provide unique and needed solutions, which clearly contribute to the improvements of our environment!”
ADVS-Technologies is a startup company specializing in the development of innovative proprietary technologies with intellectual property values under regulations by the USPTO, and applicable international laws. The objective of ADVS-Technologies is to provide effective and efficient environmentally friendly solutions with the intent of improving quality of services.
MagicLight, MagicSign, Pix-Cell, ParallelView, Plug-n-Power. Я-store, Я-pharmacy and Я-move - are trademarked products of ADVS-Technologies.
For more information, please visit http://advs-technologies.com/.